So giffgaff have stopped their truly unlimited data pay as you go mobile thing. I am sad because i had a very cheap way to watch sky mobile,youtube etc on my galaxy note.

How do you Brits who consume vast amounts of data get your mobile internet?
someone else's wifi
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Go on another network other than giffgaff and get unlimited data
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by sam b
I'm a Brit, but the question doesnt concern me. wat do TS?

Don't think you should be let back in with that attitude

#keepbritainbritish
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
First im hearing of it, when does it stop?
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I don't use my mobile
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
Quote by cha33 armstrong
First im hearing of it, when does it stop?

If you go over their fair usage limit they will not allow you to order unlimited on the website. Tbh i do watch probably 3 hours of sky or youtube things a day. I went over 3 gigs for the start of this month and i was told i couldnt get unlimited.

So now i have to probably get a £20 line rental and cheap broadband and the £10 bundle.
Last edited by DodgyKebab at Aug 11, 2014,
Quote by sam b
I'm a traitor to my country, but the question doesnt concern me. wat do TS?

ftfy m8
Quote by DodgyKebab
If you go over their fair usage limit they will not allow you to order unlimited on the website. Tbh i do watch probably 3 hours of sky or youtube things a day. I went over 3 gigs for the start of this month and i was told i couldnt get unlimited.

So now i have to probably get a £20 line rental and cheap broadband and the £10 bundle.

Wut. The fair usage thing has always been in place though hasn't it?
Don't you have wifi at all?
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I don't use a mobile.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Pretty sure the same as everyone else, wifi. I hardly even go above 50mb per month. The only things I ever use when I'm not able to get wifi is email and weather, occasion asking something on google. But if you somehow use more than a gig a month just get unlimited.
Quote by DodgyKebab

How do you Brits who consume vast amounts of data get your mobile internet?

I just download stuff to my laptop when I go to a friends or relatives, essentially just stealing their internet, then watch/play it when I get home.

I use my own internet for general browsing or online gaming since it doesn't use much data. Any patches or updates I put on hold until I go to said relatives/friends.

Yes, I am that cheap.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.