Anyone know roughly what i could expect to sell my Jackson Dk2FF for?. I literally have no idea, i swapped it for some alloy wheels about 10 years ago. Its got a few small dents on the front nothing major and its a little dusty, strings looked knackered just needs some TLC. Anyway cut a long story short, i'm skint and im gonna sell it but how much £ should i ask for?
It's worth what people would pay for it. Check your classifieds for similar guitars and see what they're going for or maybe take it to a guitar store and ask what it could be worth.

That being said, its a dinky model, so I'd assume probably around 350-500 USD bucks if that. Really depends on the condition etc... I'm not too familiar with Jacksons anyway but I'm sure somebody will chime in and give you a more detailed answer if I'm wrong.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
$200-$400 with case depending on condition. Polish it up nice and put on a fresh set of strings to add $50 to your selling price.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
I sold my jackson DK2M for £325 with a hardcase last year, But IIRC that has the flames on the fretboard so it will only certain people that will like it.

Ive seen DK2's sell from £150 - £350
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals