****'s sake

I shouldn't laugh but

Iraqi officials said that much of the US aid had been “useless” because it was dropped from 15,000ft without parachutes and exploded on impact.

christ
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
****'s sake

I shouldn't laugh but

christ

Thanks for taking away the important part from that article
You're welcome.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

ya gotta get to the point

ur not me, cryptic ain't ur style
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Trowzaa
****'s sake

I shouldn't laugh but

christ

Amazing
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
That's not aid. That's liberty. You dare insult liberty? Because I sure do.

Who came up with the idea to carpet-bomb them with McDonalds ?
Most of the aid made it safely on target, and it had to be dropped from that altitude because IS has the capacity to shoot down aircraft at lower altitude. But there I go being pretentious again.
It's cool we are giving them water and food, now how are we going to stop the genocide of their people?
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
It's cool we are giving them water and food, now how are we going to stop the genocide of their people?

That's kind of the point I'm raising with these articles. Tons of bad press for the bombs we authorized last week, and tons of bad press for seemingly insufficient aid. The world needs to make up their mind what the right answer is or what amount of aid is proper. Otherwise the US just needs to decided how they wanna go about it and tell the rest of the world to help out or shut up.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

A giant air balloon.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Quote by JustRooster
That's kind of the point I'm raising with these articles. Tons of bad press for the bombs we authorized last week, and tons of bad press for seemingly insufficient aid. The world needs to make up their mind what the right answer is or what amount of aid is proper. Otherwise the US just needs to decided how they wanna go about it and tell the rest of the world to help out or shut up.

Yup

Fortunately France and Britain have joined aid efforts, so kudos to them.
Quote by JustRooster

There is no way to get rid of religious extremists in the middle east. I have no problem with helping innocent people who are being slaughtered, but combating genocide with basically more genocide isn't something I think we should be involved in.
Quote by Rossenrot
Most of the aid made it safely on target, and it had to be dropped from that altitude because IS has the capacity to shoot down aircraft at lower altitude. But there I go being pretentious again.

Yeah, I know. How dare you point out the facts!
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
There is no way to get rid of religious extremists in the middle east. I have no problem with helping innocent people who are being slaughtered, but combating genocide with basically more genocide isn't something I think we should be involved in.

Who are you accusing of committing genocide? Do you know what genocide is?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
They're killing a large group of people for their religious beliefs. It's close enough.
Quote by Carnivean

gen·o·cide
ˈjenəˌsīd/Submit
noun
the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation

Semantics are so important.
I Believe That We Will Win

USA USA

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
imagine how it would feel to be an iraqi waiting for the care package only to watch it explode in front of you
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Yeah, that sucks. It's hard, with all the recent stuff happening, it's hard to tell who has SAM capability, so it's really hard to get planes any lower. At least we're doing something to help.
Quote by Carnivean

From wiki:

Genocide is the systematic destruction of all or part of a racial, ethnic, religious or national group via the (a) Killing of members of the group; (b) Causing of serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (c) Deliberate inflicting on the group's conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;(d) Imposing of measures intended to prevent births within the group; or (e) Forcible transferring of children of the group to another group.

I despise IS with all my heart and as childish as this is I wish they'd just go away. The press had their fun day with them with the whole "Even AL QAEDA thinks they're too radical!" but they're genuinely scary. Not so much for their uber-radical politics but for the sad fact that they're so damn good at what they do.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
From wiki:

I know what genocide is and that IS is committing genocide. Megadeth implied that helping combat IS would also be genocide.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Rossenrot

Stop. You're supposed to post "lol, 'murica" or occasionally "look at all that freedom" regardless of what the US is doing.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
IS is ****ing awful and they need to disappear. My opinion with the US in Iraq has always been that we never should have intervened, but now that we have we should finish what we 'started' (to tie this is in with the theme of how much intervention is too much). The US-led intervention in-part facilitated the rise of IS (I know it's far more complex and I'm blaming the US before someone misquotes me). Even if we weren't I despise IS. I generally reserve my comments on these subjects (because I know people will die regardless of the choice), but I have no qualms with what the US has done so far. I'm genuinely scared for anyone living in or near IS territory.
Yeah, IS is getting really bad. Its unfortunate, but we might need to do more in the very near future.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Slipknot, yeah I agree. I don't think it should be another invasion though. Like using regular troops and setting up camps and going back to searches and arrests and all that, didn't work the first time, won't work now. The US is being smart about this now. Much less money spending and investment (and missiles).

Quote by Carnivean
I know what genocide is and that IS is committing genocide. Megadeth implied that helping combat IS would also be genocide.

My bad. I thought you were saying that IS trying to kill off Yazidis isn't genocide or something.