I have everything installed, all the packages and updates. Everything is working fine it's just that I can't figure out how to change my tones when I'm recording guitar. All I get is a clean tone and when I drag "effects" on to it, it has the amp pop up and I can adjust settings but it dose not change the tone at all. What do I need to do to get it to work?
"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain."- Bob Marley
You should read your manual regarding monitor routing. You're probably monitoring your input signal, not the master output from your DAW. I don't use Studio One, so I can't tell you how, but this is a good time to get familiar with consulting the manual for problems - the answers will be in there!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
What you need to do is setting up the 22VSL as output device, and turning the mixer knob all the way to playback.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I use Studio one so let me know if you need further help.

Like spambot said playback all the way to the right, then in Studio one make sure you click on the speaker icon next to the record icon on the channel.
Last edited by diabolical at Aug 13, 2014,