Hey this is my first post here, and i just had a quick question.
I own a couple of vintage KUSTOM "tuck and roll" PA heads. I have one going into a vintage silverface fender 2x15 cabinet. (all that is left of my silverface setup. the head blew up and i sold it
It sounds pretty good. My question is:
How similar are the PA heads to, say, the John Fogerty type Kustom guitar head and cab?
besides the bells and whistles on the guitar amp, do they sound a lot different from each other at their core?
Thanks very much!!
Have you done any googling? A lot of the time with the more common vintage stuff you'll find electronic information online on various electronics/guitar websites. Might be worth a quick google. Something like ampwares if you're lucky (though ampwares doesn't seem to have any kustom information, unfortunately).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Ah no worries, I figured you probably had. I just didn't want you to get no answers when you were new to the site. Sorry I couldn't help more.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?