have you ever met a person you couldn't shake for better or for worse? maybe at first they were welcome but as you became accustomed to each other you didn't care to have them around but it was worse to be without them. so bad you turned to them for everything, thoughts of dying and failure, and they would turn you like a lock only they knew how and reset you for the day ahead.

do you ever want to abandon them? you were fine before they showed up, you'd be fine if you could write them out of your life. but the process seems impossible and at the end of your frustration they're always there to help. it's a sick kind of romance really, maybe the greatest romance. to love is cheap really, it's more powerful to both hate and need.

talk about destructive relationships
i don't know why i feel so dry
lol just texted this somebody i haven't spoken to for like 2-3 weeks about 30 minutes ago

not that it's exactly like the op but close enough
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
god yes. currently in the process of trying to get away. for the 5th time.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

solid thread
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Not exactly. I had a girlfriend who was a pretty negative influence on me, but I broke up with her.
EDIT: ^lol, Tell me about the rabbits George!

Ean you gotta stop being such a sappy nappy.

#brotalk
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Well let's see. My last relationship was when I was 19. I'm almost 24 and haven't gotten over her [among other things] and am still self-destructive in everything I do. I've gone months/sometimes a year without them popping up in my head, then they pop up in my dreams and vicious cycle and all that.
I used to but that person has been out of my life for a little over a year now

Instead I've become that person
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
yeh my shadow is a right rapscallion, can't stand him either.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Skullivan
Is OP the plot to "Of Mice and Men"?

not intentionally
i don't know why i feel so dry
^It would only be funnier if his shadow had a female pronounage.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I haven't had anything like this in a while. But that's because I haven't really had friends in a while.

My best friend and I started to get sick of each other and one day I just snapped. We didn't talk to each other for nearly a year but then we gradually made up and all is well.
Quote by Eastwinn
have you ever met a person you couldn't shake for better or for worse? maybe at first they were welcome but as you became accustomed to each other you didn't care to have them around but it was worse to be without them. so bad you turned to them for everything, thoughts of dying and failure, and they would turn you like a lock only they knew how and reset you for the day ahead.

do you ever want to abandon them? you were fine before they showed up, you'd be fine if you could write them out of your life. but the process seems impossible and at the end of your frustration they're always there to help. it's a sick kind of romance really, maybe the greatest romance. to love is cheap really, it's more powerful to both hate and need.

talk about destructive relationships

Yes. I wanted to text her all the time, call her up and be like "yo I'm near your house let's hang out", when she left I'd get really upset. I romanticized her and said that she was ideal and perfect. I wanted to make grand gestures and write poetryAs perfect as she was I'd hate her if she ignored me.

I call it obsessiveness and borderline stalking. I cut all contact because I don't want to be that guy that ends up making others fear for their lives. It is a sick romance, in that it's unhealthy. To need someone, to truly need someone, is to depend on them for the really small things that they fill in for you (driving you if you can't drive, editing your work, remembering to set the alarm) and in turn know that they can depend on you to do the stuff they struggle with for them. Obsession, on the other hand, is no "great love". It's lust and insecurity combined. Channel that into BDSM, instead of a person.

This is a good read

http://www.lrb.co.uk/v36/n16/helen-dewitt/diary
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Aug 12, 2014,
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
Falling In and Out of Love. Something Sweet to Throw Away.

You idiot. I was just about to post Hanging Tree
Israel is a terrorist state.
yes, had a girlfriend/somewhat-girlfriend for 3 years or something that was the worst/best time of my life but constantly a cluster****.

i think its over now, but it might come back.

that felt like the lou reed song you quoted.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash