We all have those few pieces of music. Maybe your parents played them when you were young. Or maybe they were a part of games that you used to play a long time ago.

I recently discovered that the music for a particular town in Ragnarok Online sounds so chill and relaxing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp2uA2UwSdQ

I mean, just listen to that bass.

So post music that you like that you don't know you like! All 0 of them!

(or post music after you rediscovered them. your choice)
Last edited by triface at Aug 12, 2014,
My 5th grade teacher played Enya during our tests to help with our anxiety, and sometimes kids would laugh about it. Now I play Enya all the time.
If I didn't know I liked it, how could I tell you about it now ;_;

Really though I think I get what you're saying, back in 3rd grade my teacher would always play frank sinatra, the complete opposite of what I was used to.
now franky is my homie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VJY97l0jVA

It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

Really though I think I get what you're saying, back in 3rd grade my teacher would always play frank sinatra, the complete opposite of what I was used to.
now franky is my homie

Love Sinatra!

There's not really any music that really surprised me, though I do now enjoy a vast amount of genres/artists, whereas my taste wasn't quite so diverse when I was younger. I guess the major difference is that I'm now really into jazz and other "older" and "sophisticated" forms of music.

What really does surprise is my love of old movies (30s/40s/50s), for example with my man Franky Sinazzle. Not that I didn't like those movies as a child, but I never expected to like them as much as I do now.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Aug 12, 2014,
lol. I was just talking to my dad about this stuff.
As a kid, I was never really into the 80's early 90's latin rock genre (for a lack of a better term.)
Then i realized how fun it is to get drunk to and dance with lots of chill people

i always thought it was funny how Viento (3rd vid) and rhcp's parallel universe have a similar intro

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by ultimate-slash
Love Sinatra!

There's not really any music that really surprised me, though I do now enjoy a vast amount of genres/artists, whereas my taste wasn't quite so diverse when I was younger. I guess the major difference is that I'm now really into jazz and other "older" and "sophisticated" forms of music.

What really does surprise is my love of old movies (30s/40s/50s), for example with my man Franky Sinazzle. Not that I didn't like those movies as a child, but I never expected to like them as much as I do now.

It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
mos def's (yasiin bey) best work is mos def and talib kweli's black star. that could be a start.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Cianyx
mos def's (yasiin bey) best work is mos def and talib kweli's black star. that could be a start.

I gave it a shot, but didn't like it. It's pure hip hop. I need something else in there to be able to enjoy that shit, lol.
Quote by MaXiMuse
Call me what you like, I think Call Me Maybe is catchy as hell...

I think I'll call you Anthony.
The Temptations
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

now franky is my homie

In 3rd grade I would bring in mix CDs of Sinatra and my teacher would play them while we worked

I never thought I'd like Rush but I'm getting past Geddy's voice and it's pretty good imo