I know a guy that calls riffs "rift" and idk why it bothers me greatly. Anybody know someone who says that also and does it bother you? And for those that say it, well.....
Don't give a shit about that.

Although it does bother me when people say "pacifically" instead of "specifically". My sister-in-law does this, and it drives me mad.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
'Aks'
'Nothink/Somethink'

Or any of the 30 different ways people pronounce 'et cetera'
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
'Aks'
'Nothink/Somethink'

I don't thing they know how annoying that is.
Should of / should have

*rage*

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by CrazyAce#7
I know a guy that calls riffs "rift" and idk why it bothers me greatly. Anybody know someone who says that also and does it bother you? And for those that say it, well.....

Yes and yes.

It sounds ignorant.
"I could care less how to use this saying properly."

Die in a fire for fucks sake.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by Ziphoblat
"I could care less how to use this saying properly."

Die in a fire for fucks sake.

I could care less for what you have to say, irregardless of whether you have somethink to say or not. That pacific rift you were working on? I could of easily made one better. I won't even bother so don't aks me to do it.
Quote by metacarpi
Although it does bother me when people say "pacifically" instead of "specifically". My sister-in-law does this, and it drives me mad.

what's the deal with this? is it more of a speech impediment? i don't see how anybody could confuse 'pacific' for 'specific'.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Should of / should have

*rage*

They're actually saying should've, which is perfectly fine. It does really irritates me when people type it as "should of" when it should be "should've"
still sounds better than "lick". what a stupid cringeworthy word.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

A lot of people confuse "generally" and "genuinely".
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
Quote by Trowzaa
still sounds better than "lick". what a stupid cringeworthy word.

check out this tasty lick
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Should of / should have

*rage*

I tend to say should've. Which may or may not be a word; I'm honestly not sure. But my phone just recognized it I guess.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
People who say "a" when they should say "an" are so annoying.

e.g. "I just saw a airplane."

Why!? It's harder for to say that than saying an, it makes no sense.

your a idiot
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
what's the deal with this? is it more of a speech impediment? i don't see how anybody could confuse 'pacific' for 'specific'.

Yea, it's a speech problem for the most part. Thought some people may just be dumb

Anyway, I noticed no one around where I live (including me) ever say "probably" the right way. It's always either "probly" or "prolly".
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...