Page 1 of 2
Fuck you so hard for getting my hopes up.

HL3 may be the last video game that I actually have an interest in playing.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
RCT>HL though anyway.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Bitch you had me for a second
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Got excited thinking it might be a Fallout sequel

I'm really dissapointed
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I could never get into RCT3. The graphics just didn't work.

1 & 2 were golden though.

I felt the same way actually.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by DardySon
Here I was thinking it was Crash Bandicoot.

Only if Crash Bandicoot went back into the hands of Naughty Dog.

I've been playing lots of RCT1 and 2 lately so i just might get this.
but does Chris Sawyer have anything to do with this?
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Deliriumbassist
We need a new Age of Empires

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
They'd have to reform Ensemble Studios though, but man I would love that so much.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
After the news of Robin Williams passing, I let my guard down and believed it...

TS you cunt

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Never played Half Life but I bet this is better. >_>

Loved RCT3 but I won't get this on the basis that I'll waste entire days on it. I've moved on to wasting days on cheap city planning games instead.

Still cool to hear this though. It's been a decade.

Edit: **** nevermind might have to waste more life.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Aug 12, 2014,
"lel RCT > HL lel lel"

you stupid ass hipsters

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
RCT3 was fun, but lacked the charm of the original. Being able to actually ride the coasters was a big advantage of the 3D engine though. I think the way everything was locked to grids made the original a lot easier to work with. RCT3 got a bit fiddly.

RCT2 was a massive disappointment though. It was basically exactly the same as RCT1m except you could micromanage more rubbish if you wanted. And everything was unlocked immediately, which was A) a bit overwhelming, and B) gave absolutely no incentive to progress or play. Win a level? A pat on the back and that's it.

Dungeon Keeper... now THAT needs a sequel.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
We need a new Age of Empires, or a Grim Fandango sequel.

Although Grim Fandango is getting a remake, so that's just as good.

Age of Empires Online was pretty good recently. Pretty addictive and generally fun. But it's closing now unfortunately. I think it might have already. Annoyingly since it was all online, once maintaining the servers became unprofitable for them it's all gone. Hours of work and it'll all go for good!
Hopefully this will be good and not some cheap rehash.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Xiaoxi
"lel RCT > HL lel lel"

you stupid ass hipsters

do you not like RCT?

for what it's worth they're hardly comparable and also my two favorite games ever so
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by slash_GNR666
After the news of Robin Williams passing, I let my guard down and believed it...

TS you cunt

yeah. I am genuinely annoyed at philip for once.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by MadClownDisease
RCT3 was fun, but lacked the charm of the original. Being able to actually ride the coasters was a big advantage of the 3D engine though. I think the way everything was locked to grids made the original a lot easier to work with. RCT3 got a bit fiddly.

RCT2 was a massive disappointment though. It was basically exactly the same as RCT1m except you could micromanage more rubbish if you wanted. And everything was unlocked immediately, which was A) a bit overwhelming, and B) gave absolutely no incentive to progress or play. Win a level? A pat on the back and that's it.

Dungeon Keeper... now THAT needs a sequel.

Age of Empires Online was pretty good recently. Pretty addictive and generally fun. But it's closing now unfortunately. I think it might have already. Annoyingly since it was all online, once maintaining the servers became unprofitable for them it's all gone. Hours of work and it'll all go for good!

Dungeon Keeper does need a reboot. I downloaded them recently and loved the games all over again.

"Eversmile. Set in the realm of joy, the people of Eversmile are plagued only by aching facial muscles, and not anthrax as we had hoped. Eversmile is a disgusting land of good humour and polite frivolity."
Quote by Eastwinn
do you not like RCT?

for what it's worth they're hardly comparable and also my two favorite games ever so

Not at all, I loved RCT when I was into games. But it's just so dumb how everyone has to be like this >>> that all the time.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
**** you Philip. I know Valve are doing something at Gamescom this weekend and I damn near shit myself.

Still, I can't say I'm interested if Chris Sawyer isn't involved. Those first 2 games were basically all him typing out ASM in his basement.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Let's be real, Half life 3 is just a way for Valve to make people forever pay attention to them just in case. As soon as they release it and it's been out a year or so, everyone will stop paying attention to them.

they keep the hype steady by releasing games with hints and relation to HL like Portal.

It's been so long since last time we had HL most barely remember what it was that made it so great to them and they'd avoid playing it again because it'd likely feel really outdated now.

Now I have unveiled their scheme they'll be forced to release HL3 to appease everyone before the riots happen.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Even if Jesus hand-delivered the game and gave you a handjob while you played, it would still not live up to the levels of hype it seems to have. It's gonna be like duke nukem forever but ten times as bad.
Wouldn't be surprised if they announced that they'll never do it.

I also absolutely hated HL2 tho, so idc.
Quote by Trowzaa
RCT>HL though anyway.

yea

A cool thing you could do is not finish the track and launch a bunch of people high in the air (this wasn't real, but if it was real you should make the safety of your customers a massive concern and not launch them high in the air).
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The fact it has "world" in the title made me worry but they said no microtransactions so yay ~
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I could never get into RCT3. The graphics just didn't work.

1 & 2 were golden though.

I really liked the camera that allowed you to ride the rides you built on RCT3. I also liked the bigger selection of rides. IDK I just liked 3 the best out of the whole series.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
If Valve bring out HL3 then they will also have people looking forward to
1. Portal 3
2. Left 4 Dead 3
3. Team Fortress 3
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by theguitarist
Let's be real, Half life 3 is just a way for Valve to make people forever pay attention to them just in case. As soon as they release it and it's been out a year or so, everyone will stop paying attention to them.

they keep the hype steady by releasing games with hints and relation to HL like Portal.

It's been so long since last time we had HL most barely remember what it was that made it so great to them and they'd avoid playing it again because it'd likely feel really outdated now.

Now I have unveiled their scheme they'll be forced to release HL3 to appease everyone before the riots happen.

It may have been a long time since Half Life 2 but Valve will continue to be relevant as long as they continue to own Steam and to release quality games. Most of their older stuff is still huge. I'm not like a huge Valve fanboy by any means but the Left 4 Dead series was and still is fairly huge especially with the YouTube and the modding community, Counter Strike is practically a household name despite CS 1.6 being maybe still bigger than CS:GO now that it's been a little while since it was released, Team Fortress 2 is still being played and supported by a ton of people ~7 years after it was first released, and DotA 2 is one of the biggest F2P games on the market right now and the second most popular MOBA ever made. Those games don't continue to be big because they're shit
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Page 1 of 2