Hi, guys. I'm new here!

I'm looking to purchase a 2007/2008 Schecter ZV Special or a Schecter ZV Mirror. I can't find any for sale and twice I've found lefty models (I'm a righty~) so I figured I should ask here since I've been virtually everywhere else (ebay, kijiji, gumtree, craigslist, GC..)

Anyone have one they'd like to sell? :P Or know where else I can possibly look?
Jackson Pro King V
Schecter LE Hellraiser C-1
Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
Line 6 Wireless G50> Boss TU-3> Dunlop Orignal Crybaby> Ibanez TS-9> MXR Smart Gate> Digitech Turbo Flange> MXR Black Label Chorus> MXR Carbon Copy
Jackson Pro King V
Schecter LE Hellraiser C-1
Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
Line 6 Wireless G50> Boss TU-3> Dunlop Orignal Crybaby> Ibanez TS-9> MXR Smart Gate> Digitech Turbo Flange> MXR Black Label Chorus> MXR Carbon Copy
Hey, thanks for looking but neither of those are the ZV Special/Mirror. :/ The second one is the Bada Bling - which is what the ZV Mirror was based off.
I have a ZV Special (gold/black with zv and death bat design on body). Barely used. May look to sell depending on price you are looking to pay. They seem to be very rare these days
Quote by bradb520
I have a ZV Special (gold/black with zv and death bat design on body). Barely used. May look to sell depending on price you are looking to pay. They seem to be very rare these days

I sent you a private message so we can chat further about it if you didn't already see it.
Okay , just to update since I want to add to my original post.

Not looking to spend over $750. May spend $800 with case.
himynameispat i dont even know if you have an account on here anymore or not but i am interested in your zv mirror. I doubt you are still on this site still or even still have it but i am interested. Just message me back if so