If someone did it and it sounded good, good. But it doesn't necessarily come across as a good idea imo.

What are you trying to do? If you already have those pedals and you haven't tried, DO NO MIX THEM! Amateurs stacking pedals is the the #3 cause of death next to car accidents and petting kittens. Stacking pedals is dangerous!
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
I feel like the results would be undesirable unless maybe you were using it for doomy drone stuff haha. Even them it might be too uncontrollable at high volumes

Edit: keeping mind that even though I'm saying that, I'd totally do it if I had both.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Last edited by ibanezguitars44 at Aug 12, 2014,
You might want to alert the local geologists near your area and warn them of the imminent earthquake you're about to cause.
HM-2's sound nice with a tube screamer running into them, so I think a rat could work nicely too. I'd keep the rat at unity volume with a decent amount of gain, and keep the HM-2 treble below half
if you already have them you might as well try

if you don't already have them there might be better options
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Pretty much what's been said above, if you have it, then try it. If you're looking for a purchase, there's probably something better. Usually stacking is done with a hi and low gain pedal. You're talking about two pretty high gain pedals.
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay