I found it for 200 got seller down to 150. Its going to be a practice amp for me. I just started taking lessons and figure it would be a great amp. Looks like there is no love on this forum for them line6 Should I back out really I was looking only to spend 100.00 was thinking the fender mustang for 120.00.
It'll do fine for you if you are just learning. In that price range, you're not going to find much (even used).
My reverbnation page

2012 Taylor 310ce
2011 Fender CD140SCE
Ibanez 12 string a/e
73 Epi 6830E
72 Fender Telecaster
Epi Dot Studio
Epi LP Jr
Chinese Strat clone
Washburn Mandolin
Luna 'tatoo' a/e uke
antique banjolin
Squire J bass
used peavey vypyr 30. epiphone valve junior, vox ac4.
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Quote by romeozdistress
used peavey vypyr 30. epiphone valve junior, vox ac4.

+1. All can be found at about the same price or less, all are better than the spider, imo. Also, Vox VT, Roland Cube, Fender Super Champ, same thing. Its pretty easy to trump a spider, imo.

Edit: I should note, if you're just starting out, it really doesn't matter as much, learning and practice and enjoying your new guitar and skills are the important things early on.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Last edited by lucky1978 at Aug 13, 2014,
Yep just learning with it. When the time comes for bigger and better I know where to come for advice. I hope playing to the drum tracks will really help me out. My rythem is pretty bad. Probably over kill for learn and master guitar but I'm sure minuete in G will sound good on it.
Quote by fly135
If you use the Jam function I think it's worth it.

+1

it's a good practice tool if it operates properly.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by fly135
If you use the Jam function I think it's worth it.

+1
The play along function can really help you get your timing down
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate