Hey guys, so I want to buy a new guitar since my older one got stolen. I don't want anything fancy, nor can I afford it right now (around 300€ budget). I play mostly Death or Black Metal, so cleans aren't a must.

I want the guitar mostly to play at home and to do some home reccordings so, as I said, doesn't have to be anything top notch.

The only things I really want are a fast neck and 24 frets, jumbo preffered.

Is there anything you can reccomend me or somewhere to start looking?

Cheers!
Quote:
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote:
try anything form avenged sevenfold

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
inb4 everyone else, well played
Check out Dean Guitars and Bc Rich .There are lots of models for 300 Euro appx..
Godin Redline HB or Fernandes Dragonfly or Revolver would be good options.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
The brands people have suggested are good, but for fast necks I would say an Ibanez.
I was looking at a Jackon JS32 Kelly. Its around my budget, but I'm worried about the floy rose. I'm thinkig, for this kind of price, maybe would be better to buy something without a fr.
Quote:

Quote:

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
Jackson JS series, as far as my experience goes, aren't worth the money. And I would advise for any Jackson that is not US-made, try them, don't buy them online (that goes for any guitar, but Jacksons, I've had bad experiences with). For your budget, style and preferences, I would say try Ibanez and Schecter, both brands have good guitars in the lower price range.
ibanez rg421?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
ibanez rg421?

Thats a bit out of my budget range, by 100€.

I've been looking around and pretty much came down to:

ESP LTD F-50

Jackson JS32T Kelly

ESP LTD M-100FM

So, the Kelly is the one I'm less inclined to because of the shape. I imagine it would be a drag to get a decent affordable bag for it. People also don't seem to think its worth the cost.

Between the other 2 I'm more inclined to the M-100, but I think the floyd rose could be a problem. How do you think they compare to eachother? (the F and the M)

Also, would an MH be a possible solution for me? LTD MH-50

Cheers and thank you!
Quote:

Quote:

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
I'm just going to throw this one in to see what you can tell me

Ibanez GRG2500DX
Quote:

Quote:

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
I don't know if you're going to get a good sound from any new guitar for 300 euros. If you go used, then you can find some good ones, I'm sure. What you need is something with high output pickups.
Sound isn't THAT relevant (take this with a grain of salt), I really just want it to play in my bedroom and to maybe record some stuff. Also, I know people get GREAT deals on used stuff, but I've been burned a couple of times, so a 300€ investment on a new guitar makes more sense to me than to go used.

Also, I'm thinking of going with the M-100FM just not too sure about the floyd. Is there any alternative without FR that you can reccomend me? Also agathis body, but oh well.
Quote:

Quote:

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
Also, I'm thinking of going with the M-100FM just not too sure about the floyd. Is there any alternative without FR that you can reccomend me? Also agathis body, but oh well.
Yeah, at that price, I wouldn't get a new guitar with a Floyd Rose. However, have you tried an LMH100? It's pretty similar. Same pickups. Both bassword body & maple neck. Etc. The biggest difference is that the LMH100 has a hardtail bridge.

On lower cost guitars, the Floyd Rose systems are generally not good quality. So, definitely look at the LMH100, I'd say.

Edit:
Also, check out the Schetcher C-1 Special. Mahogany body (so different tone). Seymour Duncan pickups. Hardtail bridge.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Aug 14, 2014,
^ yeah avoid floyds on cheap guitars
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
http://www.thomann.de/pt/esp_ltd_mh_100qm_nt.htm
This is the only thing similar to the one you said, I can only order from thomann or musicstore, but I like thomann better. As far as scheter's go, way too expensive here.

http://www.thomann.de/pt/espltd_viper_100fm_stblk.htm

What about this one?
Quote:

Quote:

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
So, been digging around some more, decided to go with this one

Not my favourite colour but seems nice.

thanks for the help guys!

btw wont order it before tomorrow, so any oppininons will be taken into consideration!
Quote:

Quote:

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
So, been digging around some more, decided to go with this one

Not my favourite colour but seems nice.

thanks for the help guys!

btw wont order it before tomorrow, so any oppininons will be taken into consideration!

Great choice.

My friend has an ESP and he loves that guitar.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.