Hey everyone, don't know if there is a post like this, I've looked for it and haven't found so...

Long story short, 4 months after getting my first tube amp (jca22h + hb g212 vintage) I've been really enjoying the lil' beast. So I was wondering how other Jet City owner dial their amps for different kinds of tone. I'll give an example.

For some Mastodon/ Baroness sludgy kinda thing I like to set my amp like this:

Overdrive: 8
Bass: 4
Middle: 3.5
Treble: 6
Presence: 5

For some early Metallica and old thrash, I like to set it like this:

Overdrive: 7~8
Bass: 6
Middle: 2.5~3
Treble: 7
Presence: 5
There is already a thread for settings over here:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688660&highlight=ultimate+settings+thread

This will probably get closed down, as there is a rule against settings threads, so head over there if you want more!
i think i have my bass and mids around 1-2 o'clock, treble around 11 o'clock and presence on 12 o'clock

i've heard some people set the presence to 0 (or maybe that's the treble) and just use the treble control (or presence if i have that backwards).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by jaybals
There is already a thread for settings over here:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688660&highlight=ultimate+settings+thread

This will probably get closed down, as there is a rule against settings threads, so head over there if you want more!

My bad :s...is there a way I can delete it myself?

Quote by Dave_Mc
i think i have my bass and mids around 1-2 o'clock, treble around 11 o'clock and presence on 12 o'clock

i've heard some people set the presence to 0 (or maybe that's the treble) and just use the treble control (or presence if i have that backwards).

Tried both ways and it's probably presence to 0. Treble to 0 makes it sound too nasal
lol that may well be it
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc

I had to run mine with the presence at 0 until I retubed it otherwise it was to icepicky for my ears