Have you ever been in a situation where someone has been heavily hinting at stuff, or just flirting with you, but you have just not been in the frame of mind and it's gone completely over your head until some point in the future where you realise it and are like "oh shit "

Pls respond and share your stories

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I think everyone experiences this at some point or another.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Yes. Happens all the time, because I'm handsome and exude a certain je ne sais quoi.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
If I have then I just still haven't realized.

+1

At least, I hope this is the case, because if it isn't, then... well, /wrists
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I realised that the girl who was the subject of the biggest crush I have ever had liked me, about 6 years after the last time I saw her.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I probably shouldn't be saying anything on the subject of romance, but I think if you're a guy, and a girl seems genuinely interested in talking to you, then she likes you.

EDIT: Based on experience.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
countless. there are stories but i'm not sure where to start
i don't know why i feel so dry
This is the story of my ****ing life. I was so lame when I was back in highschool, if I could go back I would slap myself silly for all the stuff (pussy) I purposely missed out on.
Quote by guitarist41
I probably shouldn't be saying anything on the subject of romance, but I think if you're a guy, and a girl seems genuinely interested in talking to you, then she likes you.

EDIT: Based on experience.

Well...yes and no. Maybe she just likes you as a friend.

Word of advice: Don't try to understand women. Even other women don't understand other women. Us men have no chance.
I like to think I know when a girl is interested in me. At least the ones I've known about were fairly obvious about it.
These are the ones complementing me on stuff like "you've got pretty big arms" when I don't, or the how they keep going on about how I look so much better with short hair about a year after it's been cut.

It's the ones that compliment my sense of humor that I'm unsure about though because I am hilarious.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Just one sticks out in my mind. I'd just made a friend on my sophomore year and about a few days later we were on one side of the class talking with another friend. She showed me a video of a couple making out then she asked me if that could be us and I just shyed (shied?) away from her. The rest of those months we were still friends, but when we talked it was hard to tell if she was flirting with me or being really nice. One of our friends even suggested we date, but we both said nothing about it since someone had changed the topic. Damn, if I'd just played my cards right...
Quote by Eastwinn
countless. there are stories but i'm not sure where to start

okay so here's one that i was reminded of while scrolling along on facebook.

i met this holy hell beautiful girl once in a psych ward. we were both pretty young and had significant others outside of the ward but we developed a mutual crush anyhow. you really get to know someone when you share near every second of the day with them and have nothing to do. unfortunately touching was strictly forbidden in the ward (got a hug in the last second hahaha take that fuckers). i broke up with my girlfriend soon after leaving and she also left her boyfriend and there was this extended period of time where, in retrospect, it was clear she wanted me to stay in her life. i didn't quite catch on. we talked about it years later and apparently she was head over heels and i was just a huge dummy.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Yeah, she then followed be around long enough for the penny to drop and we've been going out for nearly two years now
Yes but I usually didn't care about that person anyway so it's more "oh" rather than "oh shit"
cat
cute comic, hit me right in the reality tho

There were quite a bit of these, but at the time in high school I wasn't in a very good state of mind so I never acted on it nor would it probably have been a good idea if I did

There's a girl that still drops hints with me two years later, even after I've had a girlfriend for over a year
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
yea shit happens

can't really think of a specific story

actually it might have happened recently when i was talking to this girl at work and i got off a little before she did. she was like "damn that sucks, you could have given me a ride home" could have went further or not. she was being kinda flirty but ehh i wasn't going to wait around.

edit: when she said that i didn't even think that she might have wanted to chill afterwards until after i left.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Last edited by jimihendrix6699 at Aug 14, 2014,
#Wengerstay
"Music Without Emotion Is Like Food Without Flavour"
Paul Gilbert
Quote by CJGunner7
#Wengerstay

#aha

Anyway this happened a few times for me. One was so blindingly obvious I still don't know why I didn't act on it,especially when I quite fancied her too. I guess it was the stage where it was slightly taboo to date someone younger than you.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Oh aye.

This one time, I must have been 15 or 16. My band was playing a show thing at our High School. I was super excited, kinda nervous and hyped up.

Went on stage, played some ska, Under The Bridge and some love song that was big at the time. Great blood rush. Awesome all round.

I get off the stage, totally buzzing, with the biggest grin on my face.

This girl, whom I even had a bit of a crush on, comes up to me and says "Whoa Phil, that was awesome, you're such a good guitarist!"

Me: "Thanks!"

Her: "...Do you have a girlfriend?"

Me:"No."

Then I walk pass her. Still sporting that big ass smile.

10 seconds later it hit me what was happening.