Page 1 of 2
I'm a big fan of the smarties and rolo flavours. Basically mcflurries in a box at 1/10th the price. Chocolate chip cookie dough is the shit too
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Last edited by Wiegenlied at Aug 14, 2014,
My all time favourite

it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
really anything that resembles reese's or choco chip cookie dough
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Mint Chocolate Chip and Pistachio because I am an old man and I like old man flavours of ice cream
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Local place's salted caramel ice cream.

So creamy it's almost gooey
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by RylanThePotato
Mint Chocolate Chip and Pistachio because I am an old man and I like old man flavours of ice cream

No because those are very good picks.

I kinda want to edit my post because I love a lot of ice cream flavors and it's hard to pick one but I love vanilla bean but also cherries. I could go on but the list would be huge.
STಠ_ಠ

i call it guy's ice creamy martini supremee ;-) \m/

Quote by Wiegenlied
I'm a big fan of the smarties and rolo flavours. Basically mcflurries in a box at 1/10th the value. Chocolate chip cookie dough is the shit too

I got really really excited at the idea of smarties-flavored ice cream.

Then I googled it and realized you meant the British version of smarties. I am sorely disappointed.
Sorbets and gelatos are not ice cream silly
it's all coming back

Quote by Dreadnought
Local place's salted caramel ice cream.

So creamy it's almost gooey

Salted caramel is the only thing anybody should ever eat.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Earl grey and fig ice cream. It has to have real figs in it with seeds you can crunch.

Sooooooo good
cat
Had Ben and Jerry's once. Was the best I ever had but its so expensive that I wouldn't bother buying it anymore.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
Had Ben and Jerry's once. Was the best I ever had but its so expensive that I wouldn't bother buying it anymore.

the trick is to get it when it's on offer, so it goes from so expensive, to just normal expensive.
it's all coming back

A local place has this lemon icecream that's the shit, everyone love it. It sounds gross, but it doesn't really taste like lemons much at all.

Vanilla with crushed oreos is the bomb too.
Quote by Baby Joel
the trick is to get it when it's on offer, so it goes from so expensive, to just normal expensive.

I don't really eat ice cream at all thinking about it, only do it in the summer usually and even then its rare.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Basic chocolate.

Others are good once in a while, chocolate is good always.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Baby Joel

or to eat as much in the store before you get caught
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
or to eat as much in the store before you get caught

Not sure if I'm feeling mischievously delighted or brainfreeze.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Pretty much any Ben and Jerry's flavor, but I think my favorite is the Coffee Toffee Bar Crunch.
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore
I haven't really had any unique ice-cream flavours in a while but my god do I love cookie dough.

/thread
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
The only ice cream that I really liked was the smurf ice cream. I have no idea what it is actually, but it was blue and was called smurf. Hella good, but only seen it during one summer 20 years ago and never again.
Pineapple ice cream, specifically at the Dole Plantation on Oahu. Ridiculously good.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by MetalMullet
The only ice cream that I really liked was the smurf ice cream. I have no idea what it is actually, but it was blue and was called smurf. Hella good, but only seen it during one summer 20 years ago and never again.

Look up Blue Moon. Seems to be that stuff.
Page 1 of 2