My guitar is an epiphone special II, its my first guitar and I know that it is not that good but I think it should not have this problem. The problem with my guitar is that my strings are to tense, and this is hampering my guitar playing because I cant do bendings so often in the first and second string becuase they might break, not to mention bendings with vibrato and 2 tones bendings. And dont tell me that I should calibrate my guitar becuase and send it twice with diferent guys to do that and I it didnt work, I use the lighter string that you can use, so is not that I use thick strings or something. Anyone else has ever had this problem? I see a lot of videos of guitarrists doing all those techniques I mentioned and the strings they play on seem to bend so easily while mine not. Dont tell me that I dont know the correct techniques becuase I have been playing long enough to know the mechanics of those techniques so thats not the problem either. sorry for my english and thank you.
Have you ever played on any other guitars?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Have you ever played on any other guitars?

Good question.

Also, if it really is not playing correctly, and you've had it looked at by techs and it isn't any better, it is possible that it has a badly warped neck or something that isn't fixable. Wouldn't be too surprised. Those Special IIs are pieces of shit.
If you're using the lighter strings possible and the guitar has been setup properly by professionals, there's something wrong with your playing technique or something seriously wrong with the guitar.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter, the Epi Specials are some of the worst guitars I've ever played.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
If the scale length of the guitar is correct, the tuning of the strings is correct, and the gauge of the strings is correct they can't be 'too tense'; the strings must be at the only possible correct tension for those variables.

So, double check the other variables. Check the pitch of the strings against another reference than your normal tuner (e.g. low E is the same as the first note of Sanitarium). Check strings are suspended freely between nut and bridge. Check that you've put the right gauge of string in the right place.
First, find out what gauge strings are on your guitar. You can find out yourself if you've got a caliper, but a store tech should be able to tell you that without much trouble. Those guitars usually ship with either 10's ( 10-46) or 9's (9-42), which are standard for the scale length. The 9's are a skinnier gauge and have a bit less tension when tuned correctly.

Which brings us to the second issue -- are you sure you're tuned correctly? You should be tuning to an electronic tuner. They're dirt cheap and even free (if you've got a smartphone, there are free apps that turn your phone into a tuner). I've seen two things happen: one, people tune an octave high and break strings and two, they tune to an electronic tuner once and then try to do it by ear after that, eventually ending up a fifth or more above the note they're supposed to be on.

And finally, how old are your strings? You'll generally want to be changing strings fairly frequently (I'm pulling mine on average once a month, but your mileage may vary, and some folks who don't play much swap them out at four or five months); when your strings get old, some of the stretch goes out of them.

Bending strings does require that you develop a certain amount of strength in your fingers and a bit of callous on the tips (the more you play...), but once you've got that, and confidence in your strings and tuning, you shouldn't have issues.
Quote by dspellman
First, find out what gauge strings are on your guitar. You can find out yourself if you've got a caliper, but a store tech should be able to tell you that without much trouble. Those guitars usually ship with either 10's ( 10-46) or 9's (9-42), which are standard for the scale length. The 9's are a skinnier gauge and have a bit less tension when tuned correctly.

Which brings us to the second issue -- are you sure you're tuned correctly? You should be tuning to an electronic tuner. They're dirt cheap and even free (if you've got a smartphone, there are free apps that turn your phone into a tuner). I've seen two things happen: one, people tune an octave high and break strings and two, they tune to an electronic tuner once and then try to do it by ear after that, eventually ending up a fifth or more above the note they're supposed to be on.

And finally, how old are your strings? You'll generally want to be changing strings fairly frequently (I'm pulling mine on average once a month, but your mileage may vary, and some folks who don't play much swap them out at four or five months); when your strings get old, some of the stretch goes out of them.

Bending strings does require that you develop a certain amount of strength in your fingers and a bit of callous on the tips (the more you play...), but once you've got that, and confidence in your strings and tuning, you shouldn't have issues.

What strings are you using? The last three sets of uncoated strings I used were good for maybe 10 hours of use before the shine of the strings was gone and became uncomfortable to play.
Quote by uslikeme
I cant do bendings so often in the first and second string becuase they might break, not to mention bendings with vibrato and 2 tones bendings.

My guess is that the stopbar is screwed all the way down to the body and the bridge piece is set for higher action. The break angle created will cause what has been described.
Quote by uslikeme
My guitar is an epiphone special II, its my first guitar

Assuming that, besides this, you also have not played any other guitars; then this issue is not the guitar. It's you. What I mean is, you don't have the finger strength yet to bend properly.
I know how to properly tune my guitar by ear, I havs good ear, i can even learn some songs by ear so thats not the problem, i think the problem is my giitaf as I have already try to bend on other guitar and I could so im not the problem either.
Quote by uslikeme
I know how to properly tune my guitar by ear, I havs good ear, i can even learn some songs by ear so thats not the problem, i think the problem is my giitaf as I have already try to bend on other guitar and I could so im not the problem either.

This being the case, you probably should get a proper setup done on your guitar. Take it to a guitar shop, tell them the issue, and then say they should do a full setup as well.