So i'm used to importing midi files into guitar pro. the way i do it is i drag and drop midi files from the ez drummer interface into a drum track into guitar pro.
I used to do this in guitar pro 5.2 all the time and it worked great. But now with guitar pro 6, when i drag and drop a midi it comes into a new piano track and there is no way i can copy/paste it into the drum track.
so does anyone knows of any way to import drum midi into gp6?
That way you have imported your midi track.

What you gotta do is assign a drum sound to that track, and possibly move the notes to make them correspond to the pieces of the kit they correspond to in ez drummer.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
What you gotta do is assign a drum sound to that track, and possibly move the notes to make them correspond to the pieces of the kit they correspond to in ez drummer.

Link removed, DG
Hey whats up? Im looking for a drummer that works with drum midi files for a drum track, preferable in guitar pro 6. Im a guitarist and I submit guitar tabs and write often. Im actually looking for a drummer or someone that writes drum midi for an original song or 2 that I wrote. They're pretty decent songs. If anyone would be willing to help out or if you know anyone thats really good at it maybe you can hook me up. Thanks alot, email me at blueitalics@gmail.com or you can add me to FB. Thanks

www.facebook.com/schectrescorpion