Page 1 of 2
saw this being discussed on another forum , thought i would start it here , just wondering if suddenly you got a letter through the door asking you to go to a school reunion party in a weeks time , would you drop everything and go or would you say no?
Well if i had something that i had to do, i wouldnt go. Also getting told about a party a week in advance is plenty of time to reschedule whatever you have planed. Anyway, id love to go to a school reunion, i dont really understand people that say they dont want to go, because they "hated those people in high school". I went to a primary school reunion once, and it was awesome, i had the most fun with the people that i hated when we were in school. And its nice to see what everyone is doing and reconect a little.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
They might have bugattis by now, and the only thing i could brag about is my new shirt. No.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Being older and having been invited to several reunions, the answer is "no".

I didn't like most of those bastards when I was going to school and certainly have no interest in them now.

Plus for the last one, they wanted $125.00 to attend. I'm certainly not going to pay money to hang around with people I never liked in the first place.
In a weeks time I have plans already so no.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Damn, a lot of nerds in this thread.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I am going next month. Will report back.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Considering I still party with most of them... Probably.
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
No. I thought most of the people in my school were total jeb-ends. The only people that I still wish to communicate with, I still do.

Though it would be nice to see how the 'hot chicks' turned out, though judging from the ones I've come across on facebook, the ugly ones have stayed ugly and the hot ones have gotten fat and/or nasty.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Dude id be 1 billion percent down to go. Would get laid at least twice.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yes.

I've love to go just to show my old enemies and frenemies that I surpassed them in every way imaginable. I'd collect their tears in a jar and bring it back home and keep the jar labelled and in display, "Tears of my enemies".

Also, it'd be a laugh to see who got fat, who got married young and who had kids and hear them talking about how they had to give up on their dreams in order to afford a life of living from hand to mouth, sometimes supported by credit. I'm kinda dark like that.

Also, it'd be nice to see some old friends again.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Yes.

I've love to go just to show my old enemies and frenemies that I surpassed them in every way imaginable. I'd collect their tears in a jar and bring it back home and keep the jar labelled and in display, "Tears of my enemies".

Also, it'd be a laugh to see who got fat, who got married young and who had kids and hear them talking about how they had to give up on their dreams in order to afford a life of living from hand to mouth, sometimes supported by credit. I'm kinda dark like that.

Also, it'd be nice to see some old friends again.

wat do u think theyd do when they find out u shag ur mum huehuehuehue
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
definitely

I basically just had one at the pub with a bunch of people randomly showing up

It was so much fun
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
yeh absolutely. I've lost contact with a bunch of my mates from school, and the ones that I haven't live all over the world so I haven't seen them in ages. A reunion is the only way we'd all get to see each other again. So yeah, absolutely.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Acϵ♠
wat do u think theyd do when they find out u shag ur mum huehuehuehue

They'd probably say been there, done that.
there aren't that many people i was close with in high school but lost contact with since. those would be the only people i would be hoping to see, so there isn't much reason for going.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
College, yes. High school, nah.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I graduated h.s. in 2010 so I've still go time but I'll def go for sure. My h.s. was fun and the ppl were really cool so that positive experience would make me want to see how everyone is doing. I can see why others wouldn't want to go and see people who were pricks in their high school.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Nah. I finished high school coming up on 10 years ago. I didn't have any close friends in high school, and never stayed in touch with anyone I went with, and while I'm sure I might recognize some people, I'm not any more interested in talking to them now than I was back then.
Since I hated pretty much all 3000 people in my high school, I'm going to say no.
Gear:

ESP EC-50
ESP FB-204

MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR EVH Phase 90
MXR Analog Chorus

"Music is the strongest form of magic." - Marilyn Manson
I have nothing to brag about so no
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Primary school reunion not in a million years.

High school reunion party, yes maybe.
Yes. I loved highschool and I've gained actual muscle since then so I don't look like a stick anymore
Depends. If I had to travel any significant distance(which I likely would), I probably wouldn't go.
I actually didn't leave behind the contact data they requested when i left there, so they can't contact me for it.

I would probably go though. My class in the first 3 years was really cool, but in the latter 3 when we had to specialize I had a really stupid class.

I'm talking about Dutch middle school which takes 6 years on a Gymnasium. Don't think I spent 6 years on an American highschool...
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I actually didn't leave behind the contact data they requested when i left there, so they can't contact me for it.

I would probably go though. My class in the first 3 years was really cool, but in the latter 3 when we had to specialize I had a really stupid class.

I'm talking about Dutch middle school which takes 6 years on a Gymnasium. Don't think I spent 6 years on an American highschool...

Actually, similar. I can't really think of anyone I actually miss from high school.
I also wouldn't bet a bent penny that anyone missed me, either
Page 1 of 2