I know its been a while since I lasted posted something.
I've been working on a couple of songs during this time and this one is one of my most recent. This song is about my friend Megan. Its a slow paced song. It does not follow the typical songwriting progression it only features an Verse, Chorus, Verse followed up by another chorus and outro. So its quite a short song lyrically but as I said earlier it is quite a slow song. All in all its 3 minutes and 20 seconds I'm hoping to do a YouTube video soon for this song. But I've been so lazy with regards to actually going to the trouble of recording it . This is one of favourite songs I've written I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I liked writing it. Please comment I'd like to hear thoughts on it.

Verse
She thinks she's not pretty
She thinks she isn't as smart as the rest of them
She thinks she doesn't mean a thing
But girllllll
There's something I gotta let you know
I wont keep this secret anymore
Someone has got to tell you what you are

Chorus
Beautiful
Angelic thing
Everything that I wish was a part of me
Saved me
Set me free
Now its my chance to save youuuu
I'll hold you in my arms
N' Wont let you slip away
No ,No, No, No, Noooo

Verse
Cant you see?
They trying to break, you, down
Don't listen to them, and , the words they speak
Cause if theres one thing that I've learned, Its that they'll bring, you to, your, knees
But I'll be there
When you down
To pick you up, right
Off of the ground

Chorus
Beautiful
Angelic thing
Everything that I wish was a part of me
Saved me
Set me free
Now its my chance to save youuuu
I'll hold you in my arms
N' Wont let you slip away
No ,No, No, No, Noooo

Outro
No ,No, No, No, Noooo
Thank you im glad you liked it. lol you the first person to reply to this post so thanks once again
Good one, the song is written very nice. As I can see the different sections in your song like chorus, verse and all, I think you have written thinking of a tune in your mind. I think it would sound very good with the music.