Edited for clarification

Hi. - I got some Mooer pedals which I tried in anger for the first time last night but when I hit the metal foot switch it made an an almighty 'kerfookingclang' noise through the speakers when either going on or off.

Can this be right? - i'm new to pedals but I cant believe that this is meant to happen?

Here's a pic of one

Any help greatly appreciated (holy big pedal pic batman)

Cheers, Neil.
Last edited by All bar one at Aug 16, 2014,
not sure if it does it with my black secret or not. but pops can sometimes happen with true bypass pedals. i think it can be fixed by fitting a pull-down resistor at the input (don't quote me on that there are other guys round here who are way better at electronics than me), but on a teeny SMD pedal like a mooer that's gonna be a faff and a half.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?