Me and my cousin have kicked off a rock/metal project under the name Terra. Our influences range from 60-70s prog to metal to jazz and anything we are exited about.

Here's a link to our Soundcloud page. There's only one song at the moment but there's more to come really soon. This song is a bit more rock oriented.

https://soundcloud.com/terraband/the-royal-road

Thank you for checking! Comments are very welcome!
Last edited by Akkeli at Aug 16, 2014,
Really enjoying your sounds. It was a real treat to see you had just uploaded your Pokemon Blue/Red Gym Leader Cover not too long ago as well. Left some comments on both of your tracks. Really digging the sound of The Royal Road. The mesmerizing intro is just great, as I said in a comment, it really gets you ready and excited for the next bit. Can't wait to see what else you guys come up with. Keep it up!
Quote by mangablade
If star wars had a Heavy Metal band (no not "Vader" lol), then you would be it. You sound like a anrgy mother****ing Yoda.

I sound like an angry Yoda...is that a good thing...or a bad thing? lol
Rather than making a new thread I might as well announce it here: a new track uploaded! This one is more layered and has more of an orchestral vibe to it. Some people might find the middle section somewhat interesting.

https://soundcloud.com/terraband/reborn

I would love to hear what you think!

P.S It should be noted that this is the instrumental version; we are working vocals, although it might take some time...
You should create a new thread for your other song, it's the right way to do it.

Nice time signature work, you keep alternating between 7/8 and 4/4, and then at around 3:45 it's 7/4 (or alternating bars of 3/4 and 4/4, can't really say) and some 4/4 bars, am I right? I'm not very good with time signatures, but I can tell you it sounds awesome.

I would make that distant guitar sound at around 1:17 start a bit latter in the song. Everything else sounds good to me.

You two did an awesome work men, keep it up!

I will comment on your other track once you create a new thread for it (if you choose to, of course).