Hey guys. Do you use smokeless tobacco? Like snus, stuff or does fancy vapoor things.

I use Skruf Xtra Strong White. There are a lot of good snus here in Sweden.

Can you buy swedish snus in america or other countrys?
Attachments:
image.jpg
icelandic snuff ye

i gotta buy swedish snus illegally so i rarely do but it's pretty sweet
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I used to dip all the time and smoke occasionally, then I switched to e-cigs and smoking occasionally. Every once in a while I'll get a dip off my brother or if someone offers me some. I also very rarely buy a pouch of chewing tobacco and only use about half before the rest dries up.

Never had chew before. How is it?

Similar to 'straight' flavored dipping tobacco but the leaf isn't ground up or anything, so you can chew on it. It's usually a pretty sweet molasses kinda flavor.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Aug 16, 2014,
isnt there a thread dedicated to drugz alredy
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by CL/\SH
isnt there a thread dedicated to drugz alredy

Too soon man
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Ssargentslayer
No I don't want mouth cancer sorry

herp derp
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I don't. I smoke a cigar every now and then and I smoke hookah but thats about it for me and tobacco. My little brother dips but I've never tried it and don't really plan on it.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I tried a dip for the first time at the beach with my friend a few weeks ago; didn't really enjoy the sensation of the little blades cutting into my lip. It stayed like that for a few days, I probably won't try it again. When I was in high school, the cool thing to do at parties was to put this brown tobacco powder up your nose; I don't know exactly what it's called but it gives you a massive head rush. I don't think it's even legal to sell that garbage anymore, probably for the best.
Chewing/dipping is one of the most disgusting things ever, imo. I tried it once, on one of my friends' 18th birthday. It gave me a headrush but then I felt like shit, and the taste was horrific. I imagine snus is slightly better because of the pouch, but I've never tried it.

Also a friend of mine accidentally drank a gulp of his uncles tobacco-spit when he was young
Quote by Redsectoreh
I tried a dip for the first time at the beach with my friend a few weeks ago; didn't really enjoy the sensation of the little blades cutting into my lip. It stayed like that for a few days, I probably won't try it again. When I was in high school, the cool thing to do at parties was to put this brown tobacco powder up your nose; I don't know exactly what it's called but it gives you a massive head rush. I don't think it's even legal to sell that garbage anymore, probably for the best.

that's called snuff, and it's totally legal over here... as long as it's the correct brand. that is, the one made by he govt's publically owed alcohol and tobacco company
Quote by korinaflyingv
its just a dumb habit to start, the same with most tobacco products.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Dipping/chewing is definitely pretty disgusting.

I like the taste of chew though, like spicy raisins.
My God, it's full of stars!
What exactly is 'dip'? I've never heard of it o.O
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by link no1
What exactly is 'dip'? I've never heard of it o.O

You put stuffing in your mouth and then you throw up
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
You put stuffing in your mouth and then you throw up

I like the sounds of that. It will make a difference from putting my fingers in my mouth.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Snus is actually really good compared to regular chewing tobacco. The pouch keeps it a lot more tidy and the flavour is good. Had quite a number of friends who used to chew but quit because it really does rot your mouth (and it's almost 20 dollars a package here in Canada)
Quote by Jmoarguitar
and it's almost 20 dollars a package here in Canada

holy shit, it's like $5 or so around here
Copenhagen wintergreen is all I will dip. I prefer a nice lucky strike full flavor over any chewing tobacco.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
holy shit, it's like $5 or so around here

tabacco products are heavily taxed here, gives good incentive not to use them. I'd be a smoker by now if I wasn't so cheap
guise you shouldnt be smoking its unhealthy
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
guise you shouldnt be smoking its unhealthy

Words of wisdom right there.
Tried chew and dip a couple times just to be a rebel.

It was really for the experience, though. In all honesty that stuff is terrible and the long term effects aren't worth the short term buzz. Sometimes I will shop at this small grocery store near my house and almost all of the cashiers are missing most of their teeth, and the ones that are still there are brown, black, and misshapen. Due to dip, most probably, as it is very common down here in the deep south.

Not to mention how disgusting it is to always be spitting brown liquid out, and having to constantly spit in bottles. My friend's dad dips and he just has bottles laying around full of tobacco spit and I can hardly keep myself from emptying the contents of my stomach around them.

Smoking is just as horrible in the long run, but I prefer it in the short run. I'll have a cigar maybe once every two or three months.

I don't know why people get into these habits, though. "Hey, I'm going to pay a bunch of money every week so that I can develop an addiction and ruin my body!" The thought process just doesn't seem logical to me.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by c3powil
Sometimes I will shop at this small grocery store near my house and almost all of the cashiers are missing most of their teeth, and the ones that are still there are brown, black, and misshapen. Due to dip, most probably, as it is very common down here in the deep south.

Can't forget about dat Meth.
Quote by Dimarzio45
Can't forget about dat Meth.

Not since that Blue Sky disappeared....
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by angusfan16
Too soon man

Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
I tried that shit twice and both time I instantly felt like throwing up.

I smoke, but at least with smoking, I'm not spitting constantly, which is nasty.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.