Trying to change e string and im super begginer im so ****ing annoyyed.. i just cant get it right.
so when i tried to wrap string arround tuning it just didnt get around it but wrapped lose in circle and i think i ****ed up the string now... what should i do?
i like this method. it's acoustic at the start but it shows electric later. and most of it relates to both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80EuGOXgoOo

there's a dummies one on youtube too which is pretty good, too
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ok i though im good and made e string in tune but then it snapped and now i need a new e string (again)
yeah stringing is a pain. it's only recently i sort of even half feel confident with it and i've been playing for years thank goodness for youtube

definitely have spare strings too, the high ones can just snap. rotosounds have a spare high e string in each pack
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?