Page 1 of 4
Do you like Tom Delonge and blink-182 or do you think he and them are poo?

I like Tom Delonge and I also like blink-182.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
He seems extremely weird but I like Blink and AVA. I also like Hoppus and +44 too doe
Quote by JustRooster
Mark was always the coolest of the three.

This.

I am not a huge fan like I once was but I still like the self-titled album and I am cool with Tom.

Also we have a thread for this in pop punk & emo you should bump it but nobody will notice, not even me.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Aug 16, 2014,
I'm listening to blink now and I saw them last week and I really love them.

I don't get the whole "omg he can only play powerchrods!" thing this website had against him a few years back.

Songwriting ability > technicality every single time.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by captainsnazz
probably not

he used to exclusively play RIM now he thinks he's cool because he plays synths now this guy is just for you.

@EndtheRapture: People on this site have liked him ever since I joined unless you post in musician talk or the metal forum or something.
I'd eat her all if she were on my dinner plate HEY-O!

Quote by slipknot5678
he used to exclusively play RIM now he thinks he's cool because he plays synths now this guy is just for you.

@EndtheRapture: People on this site have liked him ever since I joined unless you post in musician talk or the metal forum or something.

There definitely used to be a lot of hate for them, back when they were relevant
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
There definitely used to be a lot of hate for them, back when they were relevant

Last time they were relevant I was like eight years old you old man.
They're headlining Reading and Leeds next weekend #notrelevent

The hey deys of UG was when they were broken up I think and Tom was off doing AVA stuff.

^There's a difference between being relevant and being relevant. Of course they still have lots of fans and are a household name, but that's not because of anything they've done recently.

@Dreadnought: 96.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Aug 16, 2014,
I like blink-182. But after Take Off Your Pants and Jacket I didn't really like how Tom's voice had changed.
I like Blink-182 a lot they are a very good band but Tom DeLonge is not as cool as Mark Hoppus who also released an excellent album with the band +44 if you haven't listened to it yet you should do it because its a good album with a lot of good songs that werent singles ok
dude ranch and then i'm basically done

but man do i love dude ranch
i don't know why i feel so dry
^ Dude Ranch and Marshal Mathers LP (from my brother's CD collection of course) were my anthems in like, middle school
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I always found Blink-182 to be needlessly immature & shitty.

I have no problem with Blink when Tom isn't singing
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Quote by Eastwinn
dude ranch and then i'm basically done

but man do i love dude ranch

Don't ya mean buttman? BOO-YA! Damn I'm good.

nobody can be as indifferent about Blink-182 as I am
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
I like the music even though deep down, if I were to look at it with as much objectivity as possible, I'd think the band's music is actually shit.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I'm listening to blink now and I saw them last week and I really love them.

I don't get the whole "omg he can only play powerchrods!" thing this website had against him a few years back.

Songwriting ability > technicality every single time.

You could argue that their songwriting is pretty simple and unimpressive too.

I don't have anything against Blink, I listen to them now and then but I wouldn't call any of them great musicians.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
That video kind of proves my point.

This was also the band that wrote "I Wanna Fuck A Dog In the Ass", so...yeah...

it would be nice to get a blowjob from your mom is another classic
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
it would be nice to get a blowjob from your mom is another classic

but Sam you like death metal which is the most immature thing ever so yeah
banned
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
That video kind of proves my point.

This was also the band that wrote "I Wanna Fuck A Dog In the Ass", so...yeah...

What is fun, and why don't you know how to have it?

#samposts
Quote by TheChaz
What is fun, and why don't you know how to have it?

#samposts

Fun is not watching videos that are silly. Fun is doing what I enjoy.
never got into blink 182

it was all about dat nirvana

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
My favorite Blink material was their work in the Simpsons movie.

Edit- Oh, wait, that was Green Day.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Aug 17, 2014,
Overall I like Blink, and Boxcar and AVA and what i've heard of +44. Fun music for fun times and will likely be around for a long time after I imagine.

I could go elitist and point out the obvious that they're technically pretty simple but it worked for them and they've achieved insane highs and nobody can take that away from them.

As for Tom, from what i've heard his voice live doesn't match up to recordings at all which is sad, other than that I don't really know much about Tom or Mark or Travis for that matter.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Page 1 of 4