Page 1 of 4
Top 3, 5 or however many you choose idc

(also, you can include local non-chain joints that are only in your town, if they're that good of course)

#1 Pizza Regal - A tiny pizza chain, only 2 exist in the world. But I have to say, the pizza they serve is full of love and caring unlike the pizza you would get from any other fast food joint. The value is also insaneeeeee

I also enjoy McD's since most of them are consistent. Their strawberry milkshakes ****ing rock.

KFC suck now because they changed their chips to tiny thin things and they taste of nothing. Their chicken is still awesome though!

Nandos is nice but waaaay overpriced.

Frankie and Bennies is very nice on the rare occassion.

Burger King used to be nice but the value has seriously gone down over the years.

Subway, honestly have never ate anything from Subway.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Burger King brought back chicken fries.

I also have been living in a cultured area with actual good local food establishments.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Burger King brought back chicken fries.

This is not a good thing.

If I'm going to eat fast food, which is rarely, I usually just go to McDonald's because it's so ****ing cheap. The fries and 1$ large drink usually persuade me.
For a Big Mac, Large chips and Strawberry Milkshake it costs just under £5 which is considerably pretty cheap for fast food.

Bare in mind this is british fast food and the portions are a lot smaller than murica

Quote by metal4eva_22
There's not a lot of different fast food places here, so it's basically

1. Burger King
2. McDonalds
3. Subway
4. KFC
Joint 1st) Changos / Barburrito.

No others.
404: Sig not found.
The only one I enjoy eating is KFC but it's also probably the most expensive

But the one I have most is probably McDonalds because it's so cheap and the taste isn't terrible

I don't have fast food more than once every couple weeks though
Kfc has chips or do you mean potato wedges. Those and some popcorn chicken are awesome.

I don't eat fast food much though only when traveling and its McDonald's cause its mad cheap and easy to find.
Quote by Wormholes
Kfc has chips or do you mean potato wedges. Those and some popcorn chicken are awesome.

I don't eat fast food much though only when traveling and its McDonald's cause its mad cheap and easy to find.

No, chips here are what you americans call 'fries'. What you call chips in the US is 'crisps' to us.

Quote by metal4eva_22
I find it hard to believe anyone likes McDonalds when even the Burger King provides burgers with tomatoes that don't taste like bacon. (very weird...)

#1: Sindbad (döner kebab)
#2: Burger King (ingredients that taste like the ingredients)
#3: FEBO (pull burgers/snacks out of a wall, no human interaction required)
#4: KFC (love the 5%-chicken-95%-batter wings)
McDonald's for the chips/price
Burger King for the burgers
Subway for the cookies/frustration of the workers when you can't decide what to have on your sub
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
Why would you choose to eat shit food?

My ranking?

Them all: shit

If I want a burger & fries I'll make it myself
1. taco del mar (holy **** those burritos)
2. panda express (mother****ing orange chicken and honey walnut shrimp)
3. charlies subs (join the california club
4. subway (feels like im being healthy)
5. wendys (spicy chicken sandwich and vanilla frosty 4life)
banned
I dont eat fast food because I buy my own beef and chicken and potatoes and all that good stuff at the grocery store. I make hamburgers that are healthier and tastier than your 5* joints like five guys and in n out and nations. Home made pizza is also way tastier and healthier. I cant even rank fast food because once you stop eating it, eating it again tastes gross, like soda.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I dont eat fast food because I buy my own beef and chicken and potatoes and all that good stuff at the grocery store. I make hamburgers that are healthier and tastier than your 5* joints like five guys and in n out and nations. Home made pizza is also way tastier and healthier. I cant even rank fast food because once you stop eating it, eating it again tastes gross, like soda.

If it was cheaper to eat healthier I would

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by guitarxo
#1. 4 Fingers
#2. Mcdonalds

your asshole doesn't agree and we all know that.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Nero Galon

It's not expensive to cook for yourself
Quote by Nero Galon

You just have to know what your body needs and work with it. You buy a bunch of nuts and beans, some whey protein, and a lot of fruit, and spinach and kale and some chicken and then ingredients for bread dough for pretty much everything. Oh and cheese and other toppings you might find on pizza and thats really all you need. you can also buy really tasty organic veggie juice and fruite juice and it gives you like 13 servings per $5 bottle. That can completely cover your fruits and veggies per day if you drink half a bottle, 6 and a half servings a day.
1. Pizza Hut
2. McDonald's
3. Pans & Company
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
wtf is 4 fingers?

just the best fried chicken ever. I'm sorry you haven't had a chance to eat it

Quote by snipelfritz
your asshole doesn't agree and we all know that.

And what would you know about my asshole huh
cat
Quote by guitarxo
just the best fried chicken ever. I'm sorry you haven't had a chance to eat it

Well after looking it up and seeing its only locations, I doubt I will ever try it

I've had homemade Southern fried chicken (south USA) and that was the best ever too so I'm all set.
Sam, I do cook for myself, almost every day apart from maybe one day every week or two I will have a takeaway.

What I do cook for myself though is frozen food because its cheap and easy. If I wanted organic fresh stuff then i'd be paying easily twice the price for ingredients here.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by Linkerman
1. Pizza Hut
2. McDonald's
3. Pans & Company

i didnt know pizza places counted

i have to rethink everything!

okay guys put papa john's at my number one spot
banned
Quote by Nero Galon
Sam, I do cook for myself, almost every day apart from maybe one day every week or two I will have a takeaway.

What I do cook for myself though is frozen food because its cheap and easy. If I wanted organic fresh stuff then i'd be paying easily twice the price for ingredients here.

Frozen meals and that sort of thing doesn't count as cooking for yourself, IMHO.

For me, "cooking" implies that you take a bunch of ingredients and mix or arrange them together; then heat, cool, or do any other process (if necessary) to one or more of those ingredients in order to obtain a meal.

For example: a cheap meal that I cook often is to grill a small piece of meat on the pan with a bit of olive oil (or butter or oil, but I prefer olive oil since it's healthier). Once it's grilled, I sprinkle a bit of salt on top -- but only after it's grilled, or else it'll dry the meat.
Then I make some spaghetti to go along with the grilled meat. I boil a pot of water with a bit of salt and olive oil (again, regular oil is fine), and once it's boiling I add the spaghetti and let it cook until it reaches the al dente point (fully cooked but still firm, I hate soft spaghetti).

Taking a pack of noodles and microwaving it, or throwing a frozen meal into the oven, isn't cooking.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Subway is the only one I go to. If I want Pizza I go to a real pizzaria. I'm rarely in a hurry so I don't need to go to fast food places.

edit: Unless Wagamama counts as fast food too.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Aug 17, 2014,
Quote by Linkerman
Taking a pack of noodles and microwaving it, or throwing a frozen meal into the oven, isn't cooking.

Elitist much?

Cooking: The practice or skill of preparing food by combining, mixing, and heating ingredients.
So adding a flavour package to noodles that you heated up counts as cooking.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I don't think I can name more than 1 that I've been in, and that would be McDonald's. I most probably have been in other ones, but not enough times to remember the name.
I remember one served pasta with all sorts of sauces, and I enjoyed that one.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
1. Duchess (spotted across connecticut, mostly southwest)
2. Wendys
3. Burger King
4. KFC, however its mostly everything but the chicken, but the chicken isnt that bad if you don't get random body parts in it that shouldn't be there.
Quote by Linkerman

Then I make some spaghetti to go along with the grilled meat. I boil a pot of water with a bit of salt and olive oil (again, regular oil is fine), and once it's boiling I add the spaghetti and let it cook until it reaches the al dente point (fully cooked but still firm, I hate soft spaghetti).

You.. just gave instructions on how to cook pasta. I'm not sure anyone is retarded enough here to not know how to do that.

Also, a bit of meat and plain pasta? That sounds dull as fuck.
Last edited by sam b at Aug 17, 2014,
Whenever I make pasta, I first take a big frying pan and bake some herbs, spices, and garlic in a splash of olive oil, then take about a pound of ground beef and stir it around, spreading the beef so I don't get chunks in the sauce. I have chopped leek, onion, carrot and a pepper in another pan filled with water that's heating up to a boiling point for the spaghetti, to pre-cook and again avoid chunks in the sauce. I then add a mix to the sauce, and scoop over the veggies from the pasta pan into the sauce pan. At this time, the water is boiling and the spaghetti can be cooked for about 8-12 minutes depending on the brand, and the sauce pan reduced to a simmering heat.

This will provide me dinner for 4 days and cost less than €5,-. Stop making excuses.
If you want to live off noodles, just buy all the basics shit and make stir frys with the mixed veg packs you get for like 70p and some chicken or beef strips. Amazing stuff.

Burger King is about the only acceptable fast food, though having been to one in Canada, the ones here are no match at all.
If you're into mushrooms, the new Mushroom & Swiss burger at Burger King is pretty good. But I really like mushrooms, so I could be biased. Also, chicken fries are back but the demand is so high that I haven't been able to eat them again yet. Soon.
1. Barburrito
2. Burger King
3. My local chippy

I don't go to a whole lot of fast food restaurants these days.

I suppose Pizza Hut is OK though.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by sam b
You.. just gave instructions on how to cook pasta. I'm not sure anyone is retarded enough here to not know how to do that.

Also, a bit of meat and plain pasta? That sounds dull as fuck.

This.

That's a penance, not a meal.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Page 1 of 4