I really hate it when this happens.

http://laist.com/2014/08/16/echo_park_skateboard_attack.php

This entire weekend in the Los Angeles area, there has been a free music festival.

On friday around midnight, a 22 year old man was stabbed and killed over a skateboard.
All in front of his girlfriend.
No gang connections.
Just random violence.

Seriously! What makes people do ****ed up shit, man.

The killers are still on the loose.

I've been going to all these shows and plan on going tomorrow.
Everybody's oblivious to this, I'm sure. I only came across this by accident.

What disturbs me even more is that I was parked on that same street the day of the stabbing. When I returned to my car on Fri, there was no police presence.
Hell, Today too. ****, I've seen more coppers checking out girls and gossiping rather than focusing on preventing shit like this from happening.

But its not the cops I'm angry at. It's these needle dicked cocksmokers that pull this shit. What makes these broken condom babies believe that they solely have the right to end someone's life at their whim? For what?! A ****ing skateboard!? Was it worth It?!

what goes around comes around

/rant
You know what really grinds my gears ?

Free music festivals. They try catering to no one because you can't cater to everyone, so the people that show up are curious about the entertainment, or curious to learn something new perhaps. All I wanted was to try out that new-fangled skateboard, but some spunk merchant stabbed it and he took the 22 year old man with him. It was horrifying to see that poor skateboard suffer from needless violence.
This is why we can't have nice things....

But yeah OP, shit like this really sucks... But there is very little you can do to prevent some shit. Like I mean, I could go grab a knife from my ******* and cut the closest person to me up if I was insane enough, very hard to stop

EDIT: OMFG

OMFG

wtf? since when is 'kit-chen' a banned word here haha!?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I really don't know what would cause someone to stab another person. You have to be there, I guess. Pretty terrible

Quote by Wormholes
I blame rap and the stupid people that need to live nig life.

I'm worried this is isn't sarcasm
Quote by Nero Galon
wtf? since when is 'kit-chen' a banned word here haha!?
Long enough to the point where you should be embarrassed for asking.

OT: People are mental and can be cold blooded murderers. We already know that. I don't understand why you find this anything more than surprising.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Aug 17, 2014,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Long enough to the point where you should be embarrassed for asking.

OT: People are mental and can be cold blooded murderers. We already know that. I don't understand why you find this anything more than surprising.

First time i've ever typed the word out, or seen it used on this site, give me a break.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by Nero Galon
First time i've ever typed the word out, or seen it used on this site, give me a break.
I mean, I'm not trying to be mean here. I'm legitimately telling you how long it's been.

It's been like a year and a half by now.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

It's been a couple months since the k i t c h e ns multi/spambot had it's way with the forum. It was hilarious for a couple refreshes of the page.
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
He was probably just pissed at the line-up.

I mean, seriously, who are any of those bands?
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
stuff like this happens pretty much all the time in so-cal, it's part of the reason why I left. Down the street from where I used to live, a kid shot and murdered a woman who went to the donut shop in the morning so he could joyride around in her car for a few hours before being arrested. Don't bother trying to make sense out of things like that, there's no rhyme or reason to any of it
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
I know there's no point in making sense of the senseless.
Nothing can be done other than a bite sized rant on a vague niche forum.

And it really isn't surprising. It's just the proximity I suppose.
It's not a competition as to what's worse. There are worse things in the world, obviously; and there's larger discussions on larger topics such as whats going on in Ferguson.

I grew up in a bad neighborhood. Stabbings in churches, roves of gangs, shootings at carnivals, so on.
I guess I just related to somebody close to my age, similar lifestyle, with a similar goal that day.

Quote by Dimarzio45
I get you, ts.

Too many people in this world and not enough love to go around.

I'm sigging this.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Welcome to the REAL WORLD, maaaaaan, time to stop living in your precious little box of suburban utopia whitebread, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
My God, it's full of stars!
This is why skateboards are leading to the decline of civilisation. Skateboards and immigants. And social security scroungers.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Echo Park?

So this is basically Drive except it's Skate.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
I know there's no point in making sense of the senseless.
Nothing can be done other than a bite sized rant on a vague niche forum.

It's not a competition as to what's worse. There are worse things in the world, obviously; and there's larger discussions on larger topics such as whats going on in Ferguson.

I grew up in a bad neighborhood. Stabbings in churches, roves of gangs, shootings at carnivals, so on.
I guess I just related to somebody close to my age, similar lifestyle, with a similar goal that day.

Wasn't trying to compare as though what happened in my neighborhood was worse, just mentioned it because I can relate to that feeling of something incredibly violent and nonsensical happening so close to home.

It really does blow. But heavily populated areas do have a higher chance of that happening and at more frequent rate. Hence why I left. I lived in Riverside before, btw
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
@ CL/\SH: Yeah it's the probability we run into for these heavy pop areas. I've been to Riverside maybe once. Worked with some people there. I like the area but I know how things get, again, with the size of the place.

Quote by Dreadnought
Welcome to the REAL WORLD, maaaaaan, time to stop living in your precious little box of suburban utopia whitebread, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

read prev post.

Quote by Pastafarian96
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

read prev post.

I reiterate what I said maaaaaaan
@ Dreadnought: You don't even know, but you would rather make faceless assumptions.
The focus is on somebody's death.

But whatever. I don't care to continue. We're all gonna do what we do in the end.
Either way, much love.

Quote by Pastafarian96
Quote by Dreadnought
No, I return you no love

You didn't happen to acquire a skateboard through violence recently, did you?
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
It's these needle dicked cocksmokers that pull this shit.

Is this supposed to mean gay men with small penises? You really think that they are the ones causing the problem?
I'm with you ts. Shit like that really pisses me off. Then again, any form of violence pisses me off. I've never understood why people can't just leave each other alone. I might read too much about these things, but these people's complete disregard for life never ceases to disgust me. People like that make me sick.

I could rant about senseless violence and killing, but since humans are senseless beings, that rant wouldn't accomplish much. Therefore, I'll spare everyone the reading.
Gear:

ESP EC-50
ESP FB-204

MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR EVH Phase 90
MXR Analog Chorus

"Music is the strongest form of magic." - Marilyn Manson
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I mean, I'm not trying to be mean here. I'm legitimately telling you how long it's been.

It's been like a year and a half by now.

It's been four months and a half

I remember because it was on April Fools and for a while we all thought this was just an April Fools joke, but, alas, it was not.

Sorry, I have nothing to say OT, I just read this comment and felt the urge to say something.
Strange, i've been on UG almost everyday since i've joined (i know i'm ****ing sad ) and honestly can't remember the incident, must have missed the post.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by Sleaze Disease
He was probably just pissed at the line-up.

I mean, seriously, who are any of those bands?

Allah Las is pretty damn good
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
^ I can vouch for that.
Peanut Butter Wolf is a well established DJ/producer too.

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Is this supposed to mean gay men with small penises? You really think that they are the ones causing the problem?

Never mentioned anything about sexual preference. Take it literally, if anything.

Quote by Dreadnought
No, I return you no love

It's coming your way. Don't resist the feelings.

Quote by seventh_angel
It's been four months and a half

I remember because it was on April Fools and for a while we all thought this was just an April Fools joke, but, alas, it was not.

Sorry, I have nothing to say OT, I just read this comment and felt the urge to say something.

btw what is up with not being able to say *******?
did the founders of ug expect the users to never step foot in one?

Quote by Pastafarian96
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Aug 18, 2014,
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
btw what is up with not being able to say *******?
did the founders of ug expect the users to never step foot in one?

It's an attempt to force adbots advertising "kitchen stuff" from appearing on UG as frequently. For months, UG was just flooded with those kind of adbots.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
Peanut Butter Wolf is a well established DJ/producer too.

Never heard of him/her/it.

Although, to be honest, I wouldn't pay any attention to anybody with a terrible name like that.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
Starting the thread title with the words "holy crap" means you thought it was that thing you said it isn't lel.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
, maaaaaaaaan

10/10 good addition