I am having to get rid of some pedals as I don't use them. All prices are for collection from the southwest UK, add £5 for UK postage, any other postage will probably be more. All pedals are in fully working order.

For sale I have:

Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz. Great fuzz pedal, used a few times with minimal scratches and has no rubber base as I used to have velcro on the bottom. Sale because I have bought a Big Muff clone. £50.

Ashton DL30 Delay. very nice delay pedal. Used a few times which is shown by all the markings (maybe shouldn't have worn Doc Martins while gigging). It does the pitch shifting thing if you mess about with the repeat rate. Sale because I bought the TC Electronic Flashback, has no rubber base as I used to have velcro on the bottom. £30.

Boss DS1. Famous orange distortion pedal. Again, used a few times with some cosmetic wear but nothing too hideous. has no rubber base as I used to have velcro on the bottom. Sale due to Big Muff Pi purchase again. £20.

Danelectro Cool Cat Vibe. Really nice vibe pedal. Used a few time so, again, there is some wear on the pedal but nothing too drastic. It has no rubber base as I used to have velcro on the bottom. Sale as my tastes have changed and that pedal no longer fits into it. £25.

Digitech Bad Monkey. This is an amazing tube screamer copy, which low and high controls instead of the usual tone control. Used a fair amount and looks very good considering. It has no rubber base as I used to have velcro on the bottom. It can go from clean boost to quite heavy overdrive and really sings in front of an already distorted amp, but works amazingly on ta clean channel. Sale as I no longer use it. £20.

Vox V847a wah pedal. Great wah pedal. Just a plain step on and wah, no controls, no boost, just classic wah. This is the model which has the 9 volt power so you can use either an adapter or batteries. Fair amount of use but only a little wear on the pedal. I got rid of the rubber feet for velcro, but I might be able to find them again. Sale as I don't use it at all. It will come with the leather carry case. £40.

I have most of the boxes for pedals but not all, so it may come in a plain box or another pedal box. Feel free to make me any offers, not really open to trades but ask and I might be interested. Thanks for looking.
Picture files are too large for this. If you want them, message me and I'll email them too you.