Page 1 of 2
Do you love working on cars? Or chopping wood? Drinking mass amounts of beer?

or

For those with vaginas, do you enjoy doing makeup? Dress shopping? Wearing an apron while cooking?

What Manly/Womenly things do you love to do?!?!? and are darn proud of.

I love working. Cars, or on the farm with my dad, its all a good time and feels great!(i also rarely post so i felt obligated to make this)

lol

I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I like working on cars and motorcycles. I also love listening to girly music.

Lol
Quote by DukeDeRox
I like working on cars and motorcycles. I also love listening to girly music.

so you're the guy from the "Call Me Maybe" video?
Si
Quote by 20Tigers
so you're the guy from the "Call Me Maybe" video?

You bet baby so call me
I love cooking and I love fashion and I happen to have a really fucking MASSIVE cock
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by RylanThePotato
I love cooking and I love fashion and I happen to have a really fucking MASSIVE cock

Do ya also love vintage American cars?

Quote by MinterMan22

Historic Route 66 baaaaaby!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Real shit though I love cooking
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by lolmnt
Yes. It is. I want this to be a positive place where people can have fun in a non-mean spirited way. I am making that change in how I post and I expect it of other people as well.

I enjoy keeping emotions bottled up inside, and putting women in their place

EDIT: that has a nice rhythm to it. If I ever start producing gangsta rap I'll be sure to use that line
Last edited by E7#9 at Aug 18, 2014,
Quote by UltimateGuizar

So now I can't talk about getting my vag pounded?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by lolmnt
Historic Route 66 baaaaaby!

I bet ya drive a 69 Chevy huh pal ha-HA get it? Man, we are total bros.

Quote by BigBrownBeaver
whats with the false sexual things being thrown around? Do not tell me fudge packers now reside in The Pit.

Maybe the Pit is so enlightened that we are saying these things in ironic protest against the false dichotomy that is traditional genre roles which you seem to be perpetuating in your first post
Quote by BigBrownBeaver
whats with the false sexual things being thrown around? Do not tell me fudge packers now reside in The Pit.

What's wrong with fudge packing. It's not the most glamorous job but how else are stores gonna sell fudge?
Quote by MinterMan22

Yeah Baby I Like To Go Vroom Vroom In The Ladies Room Too If Ya Know What I Mean BOOYA
Quote by BigBrownBeaver

Hold on now. I tell ya brother, there's nothing more satisfying than a little fudge clutch & munch if ya know what I'm talking about BOO-YA! Listen, I can work and jerk the clerk with my smirk as she's squattin' down & twerkin', makin' her body berserk until she's leakin' like Dirk at halftime in Dallass (double S for butt pun MONEY) SHUT THE FRONT DOOR THAT'S AWESOME!

Quote by BigBrownBeaver

I love to have fudge packed into my little butt!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by E7#9
Maybe the Pit is so enlightened that we are saying these things in ironic protest against the false dichotomy that is traditional genre roles which you seem to be perpetuating in your first post

NO
Quote by MinterMan22
Hold on now. I tell ya brother, there's nothing more satisfying than a little fudge clutch & munch if ya know what I'm talking about BOO-YA! Listen, I can work and jerk the clerk with my smirk as she's squattin' down & twerkin', makin' her body berserk until she's leakin' like Dirk at halftime in Dallass (double S for butt pun MONEY) SHUT THE FRONT DOOR THAT'S AWESOME!

Don't ever change Minty

just between us ladies, nothing makes my vag wetter then a black man singing
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I'm a guy and I don't know shit about cars and I'm not good at repairing things and I think bugs are gross.

I love cooking though and I prefer women singers lol.
Jimmy cracked corn and I did care.
Last edited by CamelToeJoe at Aug 18, 2014,
How is wearing an apron womanly? Regardless, I don't own an apron, I love makeup, and I also love beer. I AM A CAT
cat
Quote by chrismendiola
I play guitar. I don't know if anyone else does that kind of thing around here.

What's a guitar? I think you're on the wrong forum if you wanna talk about that doohickey. We make music with Macs here
Quote by guitarxo
How is wearing an apron womanly?

Because TS thinks we're still in the 1940s and women can only cook and clean all day
Quote by RylanThePotato
Yeah Baby I Like To Go Vroom Vroom In The Ladies Room Too If Ya Know What I Mean BOOYA

Ha-HA bro you're a total MANIMAL! That's like a man but also AN ANIMAL! I tell ya, up here in Flavor Town, USA, we love it when we find someone who knows their way around the big butt-bib, frigg-juice swig shindig. RADICAL YES.

Quote by caeser1156
Because TS thinks we're still in the 1940s and women can only cook and clean all day

Nah but even the other stuff conforms to gender stereotypes. But aprons are mostly worn by people who cook for a living and most of those people are male so it doesn't even make sense
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Nah but even the other stuff conforms to gender stereotypes. But aprons are mostly worn by people who cook for a living and most of those people are male so it doesn't even make sense

There is the whole "women belong in the *******" stereotype that edgy 14 year olds seem to love saying so much

EDIT: lol i forgot about kitchen being censored
Last edited by caeser1156 at Aug 18, 2014,
Quote by lolmnt

lol
Quote by lolmnt

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Did someone say *******?

HELL YEAH BROTHER!!

Quote by MinterMan22
Did someone say *******?

Watch your mouth. You know the k word is forbidden around here.
Page 1 of 2