2 13%
Song 3
6 38%
Song 4
3 19%
Voters: 16.
Wassup

Man, ticks really suck. bdum tss

And especially when they can turn you vegan. dun dun DUN!

Here's how not to turn:

- To remove a tick use tweezers or wear gloves, not your bear hands. bdum tss nr.2

- Grab it by the head or mouth (as close to your skin as possible), don't yank it out by its main body.

- Slowly pull it straight out, don't twist or wiggle it. Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle.

- According to the CDC, you should keep it in a jar, frozen. For medical reasons. AND SCIENCE!

- Clean the bite area with alcohol, then wash it and your hands with warm, soapy watah.

- Congratulations, you didn't turn vegan (yet)!

The objective of this thread is to vote on the song you like the most, but remember: don't base your vote on the quality of the recording, base it on the content.

Here they are:

1 - "PRintch" (MapOfYourHead)

2 - "Death Of A Poet" (FoOltz)

3 - "detpmetta" (whywefight)

4 - "Experimental" (chev311e)

Honorablemention:
chev311e's cover of Duran Duran, but now with vocals!

"Come Undone (Duran Duran cover)"

------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is last week's most voted song, from ehbacon and chev311e, it's "Day At The Beach", with 6 votes!
------------------------------------------------------------------

If you too want to become a better songwriter/gigolo consider joining our group (http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/mozartfactory/), all the info you need to join this weekly "contest" is there.

The votes will be counted this Thursday. The winner of this week's voting will become a mod in our group.

------------------
Boom boom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwqx4p56I8A

Check out last week's thread here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1653009
wait why did you delete the other one

also damn, I wasn't expecting you to post it before faux submitted a song

I guess he'll have to submit one for next week
It's almost 6AM here and he didn't say anything

Now I feel bad

And I deleted 2 other versions of this because I done goofed, but you only know about one because I'm almost a ninja.
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Aug 18, 2014,
1 - "PRintch" (MapOfYourHead)

Rumble them drums, young man, rumble 'em

2 - "Death Of A Poet" (FoOltz)

Pretty cool, moody. Gives me a Rollins Band - Just Like You vibe and I'd rather hear more angsty vocals like that track honestly. Didn't like the drums to begin with but they've grown on me. I keep thinking this is in 5/8 for some reason which keeps throwing me off. Mixing is pretty decent too.

3 - "detpmetta" (whywefight)

Catchy from the go. Snare needs more snap. Goes into the chorus well. Overall this song is very cohesive and doesn't really have any fault. Feels like it needs a bit more energy around the 2:30 section. 3:30 low-high bit feels a bit out of place, or maybe just needs done a bit better. Outro is good. Overall I just think this track needs a bit more pump and energy.

4 - "Experimental" (chev311e)

Sounds like I'm about to watch a mid-00's coming of age movie with Zach Braff. Twangy boo-uupp guitar in the background isn't really doing it for me in the intro's second bit. Song really needs some distinct crescendo elements, or even get a drum track to lift it up a bit near the end. Could be a very good Post-Rock-ish track along the lines of Godspeed.
I don't think Mini's entertaining OP's get enough love.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Went with Chev's very cool song overall, I'm really diggin dat #idea

I left a very nice double tie
Surprised I got two votes. Anyways we might have all four songs on an album lol. I'd actually rather not see that.
I went with whywefight in the end but it was a hard choice, good stuff everyone
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp