http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mikevmpr3/music/all/play1275482

Pokemon fans this one is for you, havent posted new materials on this site lately, so give me a crit!
-----------------------------------------------
--The GEAR--
Horizon Devices - Precision Drive
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,
fitted with SEYMORE DUNCAN NAZGUL AND SENTIENT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by archangels
Nice. I really like the left-right pan effect on the first guitar.

Thanks
--The GEAR--
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very nice! I liked the dynamic structure of the song. We actually intended to cover this song next as well
I would like to hear the bass at 1:30 just a bit more. But it might be just me.
You did great job capturing the haunting, intense feel of the song. Lavender town is such a creepy place...
Quote by Akkeli
Very nice! I liked the dynamic structure of the song. We actually intended to cover this song next as well
I would like to hear the bass at 1:30 just a bit more. But it might be just me.
You did great job capturing the haunting, intense feel of the song. Lavender town is such a creepy place...

i always try to have the bass at a certain level now cuz i used to go way overboard with it. The one thing i like the most about my mix are my heavy guitars, they sound freaking massive because i compressed using settings for a drum kit rather than settings normally to sustain a guitar. I did this for the staccato/percussive sound.
--The GEAR--
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,