Page 1 of 2
Own a Death Star.

EDIT: A completed RotJ one, not the little ANH one.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
1. Take care of my mom.

2. Make money, invest money.

3. Live a frugal but happy life. I don't believe in finding happiness in materialism, that's a fleeting sort of contentment. You need to find beauty in the simple things.

4. Hopefully retire early and travel the world. No marriage and kids for me, thanks.
Quote by Philip_pepper
1. Take care of my mom.

2. Make money, invest money.

3. Live a frugal but happy life. I don't believe in finding happiness in materialism, that's a fleeting sort of contentment. You need to find beauty in the simple things.

4. Hopefully retire early and travel the world. No marriage and kids for me, thanks.

I'm with you on most of these but no kids? why's that?
Quote by mattgreen2205
I'm with you on most of these but no kids? why's that?

Well, I'm not 100% sure on kids yet. They come with advantages and disadvantages which I haven't quite sussed out.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Well, I'm not 100% sure on kids yet. They come with advantages and disadvantages which I haven't quite sussed out.

Advantage #1: spare organs for your old age
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Advantage #1: spare organs for your old age

Advantage #2: ******* slave

EDIT: Is the word Kit.chen censored? Why?
I'm a simple man. If I can get half decent customer service/service in general from Comcast before I die, I will die a happy man.

EDIT: I should mention, I am currently on hold with their CHAT SERVICE waiting to chat with someone. Now they put you on hold when attempting to chat.
Last edited by JuiceStain at Aug 18, 2014,

My main goal is just to survive. With how long I've suffered from MDD, I've pretty much missed the boat on any meaningful ambition I once had.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
To be middle class, have nice things in my house, and to have an expensive coffee machine.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
find out wtf this happiness thing people keep talking about is
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I don't have one and will most likely live a short and miserable life both created and ended by my own hand.

Alternatively, I would like to **** bitches and get paper.
ayy lmao
Become a blacksmith
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Become a blacksmith

I've changed my mind on the direction of my life now. I would like this too.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
To be middle class, have nice things in my house, and to have an expensive coffee machine.

If I bought a fancy coffee machine my life would suffer. I wouldn't have any reason to go out for coffee.
spread the message of the far left through music to ensure a better tomorrow
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
life goals are dumb
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
1. Create sustaining extra income from property investments
2. Start my own business in film scoring or virtual instruments
3. Travel all over the world
4. Get decent at cooking
5. Make at least $500,000 annual
6. Avoid being affected when robots/computers inevitably takes most people out of the workforce
7. Own a BMW M3 and Porsche 911
8. Write a complete symphony and have it performed/recorded

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
My only goal in life really is to be the best husband and father I can be. If I know when I die that I did the best I could for my family, I'll be happy. I'll be even happier if I knew that I was able to help someone look at things a different way and become an individual that they could be proud or pull someone out of a dark time and show them that they can be more than what they think. One of my favorite quotes on that comes from Walt Whitman:

""O me! O life!... of the questions of these recurring; of the endless trains of the faithless... of cities filled with the foolish; what good amid these, O me, O life?" Answer: that you are here; that life exists, and identity; that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse; that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse."

All I want is to know that I was able to make an impact on someone's life the way certain people made an impact on mine.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Quote by JuiceStain
I'm a simple man. If I can get half decent customer service/service in general from Comcast before I die, I will die a happy man.

LMAO WELL PLAYED, WELL PLAYED!
They are the devil. Still prefer Comcast over Directv because with Comcast I can still watch tv when it's raining.

I don't really have an ultimate goal. I guess just treat people with kindness and teach my children to do the same.
Jimmy cracked corn and I did care.
Last edited by CamelToeJoe at Aug 18, 2014,
Quote by Trowzaa
Become a blacksmith

Quote by Xiaoxi
1. Create sustaining extra income from property investments
2. Start my own business in film scoring or virtual instruments
3. Travel all over the world
4. Get decent at cooking
5. Make at least $500,000 annual
6. Avoid being affected when robots/computers inevitably takes most people out of the workforce
7. Own a BMW M3 and Porsche 911
8. Write a complete symphony and have it performed/recorded

this sounds pretty good too. Put in a GTR instead of the 911 tho
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Aug 18, 2014,
To find the strength to embrace the absurdity of the human need for meaning in a meaningless universe.
Quote by WCPhils

this sounds pretty good too. Put in a GTR instead of the 911 tho

lol as in Nissan GTR?

Over the 911?

I don't think so. It may be extremely fast but that's not my top priority and it'd be too rare to actually use all that power.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Aug 18, 2014,
Quote by AmalgamOfMeat
To find the strength to embrace the absurdity of the human need for meaning in a meaningless universe.

What's so absurd about wanting meaning in life, Mr 2edgy4me?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Aug 18, 2014,
1. Create the robots/computers that will inevitably takes most people out of the workforce
2. Install nu-communism.exe
3. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile
Page 1 of 2