Ok, this random riff popped into my head yesterday, i can't stop playing it, i really like the riff but i'm like 99% sure it's from a song, i thought it was a ZZ Top song but i couldn't find it, i'm going kill myself i don't know what song it's from, here's the tab, play it and see if you now where it's from

E|------------------------------------------------------------------------
B|-----------------------------------------------------------------------
G|------------------------------------------------------------------------
D|-------9--7--9----7--9--7-------------------------------------------------------
A|-------------------------------9----------------------------------------
E|--7---------------------------------------------------------------------

You repeat it 4 times in B, then twice in A, twice in B, then once in E, A and B

Basically a 12 bar pattern
"Music Without Emotion Is Like Food Without Flavour"
Paul Gilbert
Without knowing the note values it is difficult, i am going to place my bet on Crossroads.
Fusion and jazz musician, a fan of most music.

Quote by Guthrie Govan
“If you steal from one person it's theft, and if you steal from lots of people it's research”

Quote by Chick Corea
"Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything."
Quote by Sickz
Without knowing the note values it is difficult, i am going to place my bet on Crossroads.

YES! Thank you ahah it's not exactly the crossroads riff but that's the one that was in me head
"Music Without Emotion Is Like Food Without Flavour"
Paul Gilbert
Accepting a business with bills to pay, it's aswell absorbed onbringing new admirers into the fold, and that agency ambrosial avant-garde consoleplayers who if we're accepting honest actuality don't in actuality bandage up in droves tobuy top-down turned-based activity games. It's a addictive antithesis to strike, andit will ultimately alienate added than a few XCOM die-hards.