If there are any metalheads here in the tabbing section please help me out on this. I have been trying to figure this out for so long now. Around the internet there are only two text tabs (one of them at Bolt Thrower website but make no mistake, its all fan made), both are really inaccurate at least to my ears. They just dont seem right. I am actually surprised, IVth Crusade is their one of the most popular songs so its stunning there are so few tabs on this and no GP or PT tabs in sight. Anyway...

Couple of youtube covers seem closer to how its really played but again they seem to be doing something different from how Bolt Thrower themselves play it live, again it leaves me confused how to play it properly.

Also learning by ear from album is quite hard because I am still quite inexperienced in that stuff plus it doesnt exactly help that the album has a shit ton of gain and scooped to hell sound.

Its particularly the riff that starts at 1:02 that gives me trouble figuring out. (Except for the row of 0-0-0-0-0. Dont even bother with the joke. ) Rest I may be able to figure out myself in time but I just can hear how this particular riff progresses up and down. The riff is not probably anything hard but due to the sound the little details blur together quite a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GPFduVKuEg

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
This is how I'd assume it's played, given the timbre:

First time it goes like this:

C#||----------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------|
G#||----------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------|
E ||-----------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------|
B ||------------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------|
F#||-----------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------|
C#||--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-|--5-5-7-7-8-8-8-3-2--8--7----|

Then the next three times (only one note difference):
|----------------------------------------------|---------------------------------------||
|---------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------------||
|----------------------------------------------|----------------------------------------||
|---------------------------------------------|-----------------------------------------||
|----------------------------------------------|----------------------------------------||
|--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-|--5-5-7-7-8-8-8-3-1--8--7----||

Obviously PM where necessary.
Thanks! I will practice this a bit and see how it sounds. Though for the sake of easier playing instead of 8 and 7 as last notes I will play them as 3 and 2 on the F# string. Less racing up and down on the neck. Thats how Bolt Thrower plays it live too.

That reminds me I forgot to add a live video if it helps anything. Best visibility for the riff at 2:26.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-TIi0jKlIw

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3