What's up good people of UG? I moved around this time last year and never had the opportunity to get back on here to post due to school and other events. But anyways, here's a massive post to sum up all the gear acquisitions that I can remember from the past year.

Last years summer NAAM saw ibanez announce a new production model 7 string acoustic guitar, the AEL207. I went to my local Sam Ash and asked about it. They were expecting a shipment with one next week. They called and I traded my Peavey XXX head and a mixer to get the 8th one made, 6 packs of strings, and a gig back with only $3 out of pocket.

A week later, guitar center had 10% off clearance coupons. I went to see what they had and saw an Ibanez Prestige RG1420 on clearance. I sold them my Schecter Damien Elite-8 and my grandmother contributed the rest for an early birthday gift (~$200)

November comes and I see online that my GC has a 1998 1 piece neck Ibanez RG7621 for $350. I talked them down to $300 and then get it. More tradery and I get an even swap for an old guitar I never used.The body paint had been stripped and stained. I thought it would be cool to swirl it. Didn't turn out how If like it to so I splatter painted over the swirl and now it looks sick!

In December, I began to further complete my dream amp rig. I was able to get a 6 space rack head combo case, Surge X power conditioner, and Korg Pitchblack pro. The day after Christmas, I found a line 6 G90 new for super clearance so jumped on it.

March comes around now, and I see an RG2027X on ebay. I've been wanting a 7 with a trem to replace as my main since it's signed. I summon all my money and karma credits and end up scoring it for $671! (I researched and never found one go for under $1250). Shortly after, I sell my Schecter Omen-7 and see BKP Aftermaths pop up for what I sold it for.

July rolls around and I'm browsing GC's inventory yet again. I see an Ibamez RGA8 mislabeled as an RG8. Traded my RG420EX and $20 for it. Again, terrible electronic situation, and there are 8 string blackouts for cheap on ebay. Shortly after, I trade a set of SD distortions and 6 string blackouts for a vintage boss RV-2, GE7, and a modern modded CS-3. After more floppy flopping, I end up with a Bbe sonic maximizer and $150 from selling the RV2 and CS3.

Last week, an ISP pro rack g is posted on a local gear exchange group I'm apart of for $200. I had been using the G-string pedal for awhile but I wanted the pro rack because obviously I'm using the rack head combo case and the pedal was inconvenient and I'd forget to turn it on periodically. Took a 3 hour round trip drive but damn was it worth it to complete the rig I had been dreaming of owning for several years.

I couldn't be more thrilled with all of these purchases/trades (except maybe the rga8) and will post a detailed review here if anyone would like to hear more about one of these pieces of gear.

Don't have any pictures at the moment, but I'll try to get everything pictured and posted soon!
Ibanez
Universe UV777 Signed by Steve Vai
Prestige RG2027X with Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
RG7621 swirled
Prestige RG1420
AEL207E
Where's the ****ing pictures, hippy?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I apologize for iphone quality pictures. I figure you all know what an RGA8 looks like too. I'll try and get something better tomorrow.
Attachments:
New_guitars.png
New_Gear.png
Ibanez
RG7621 swirled
Prestige RG1420
AEL207E
Quote by TauSigmaNova
I've never seen an iPhone take such shitty pictures tbh

I had to resize them in paint because I suck with computers and have no clue how to get the photos in the post without having to sign up for photobucket or a similar site
Ibanez
RG7621 swirled
Prestige RG1420
AEL207E
So sign up to Photobucket - it's free.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by thebestjoe
I had to resize them in paint because I suck with computers and have no clue how to get the photos in the post without having to sign up for photobucket or a similar site

Use Tinypic, it's free and doesn't require signup. Then use the embed code with the (Invalid img) tags they already provide after the upload to post here.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
hmmm this thread has been disappointing! We like BIG, CRISP, HD PICS!
I've got a bunch of things in the mail... big ngd coming soon... lotsa pics
i'm looking forward to the new samsung galaxy S5 day thread.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.