After being lazy for a while, I finally got around to listening to the "Asking Alexandria" album The Irony of Your Perfection. It is basically a totally different band than what they are know as today. The only member of the current line-up featured on this album is lead guitarist Ben Bruce. He formed the band in 2006 while living in Dubai and they released The Irony of Your Perfection in 2007 under the Asking Alexandria name.

This is, like I mentioned above, completely different from what the band is known for today. I enjoyed it quite a bit, and I was wondering what other people though about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c37CsEK1mwk
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
It's better than the other stuff, simply because it sounds like there is some actual balls behind it.

It's still kinda bad though.

Man, it's kinda depressing that the most active threads in the hardcore forum these days are about shitty metalcore bands.

Ugh.

I need to find a new forum.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Aug 19, 2014,
Yeah, it's bad. A different bad, but still bad.

@CF:
Good luck with that. Forums aren't what they used to be...
I'm on a Hardcore group on facebook but it stopped actually being about Hardcore months ago.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
a lot of the old guys moved to a punk.net site a few years ago. after that happened its been dead in here. i just lurk usually, but it is annoying when i want to find something new and people still talk about bands that aren't hardcore