A number has called me like 4-5x in the last week or so and I just don't answer calls from people I don't know.

Anyone to get a name or any info on it?
My Gear:
-Fender American 1962 Stratocaster Reissue
-1984 Marshall JCM 800 2204
-Ibanez Wh-10 Original
-Boss DS-2 Distortion
-Boss CE-5 Chorus
Answer the phone because someone you know might have a new number.

Did this seriously warrant a thread
ayy lmao
what do you think will happen if you answer it?

if it's some stupid sales or spam call or even some stalker being weird you can hang up at any time and block the number.

or are you so polite that you will probably hear the person out for a long call and end up buying unnecessary double glazing?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by captaincrunk
**** people who don't answer the phone

**** people who don't leave messages.

Or massages
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Google it

If it's spam then it will say.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Answer it. I need you to answer it, because I haven't yet perfected my Steal Soul Over Internet Protocol system yet, and my dark master hungers.
If they don't leave a voice mail, **** em.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Google is an amazing tool. Enter the phone number in question and voila!

Or you could answer it and ask who it is.

I didn't think this would be so complicated that it required its own thread....
call the number back and ask what it's for
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
call the number back and ask what it's for

This is a scam.

Some numbers call once and hang up, if you call back, you get outrageous billing fees like $29.99 a minute.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Answer it.
What's the worst thing that's going to happen? It turns out to be somebody who wants to kill you? Even if it is, why would they only kill you after you've answered the phone?

Or google it. If I have a missed call from a number that has an area code I don't recognize I google it. Most of the time it ends up telling me the name of the person/business and whether or not it's a spam call.
Or I just answer it and if it's spam, I buy 20 of whatever they're selling to show 'em not to f*** with me.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
You know, in the old days, you picked up the phone and said, "Hi. This is (insert your name). Who am I speaking to?". I hear you can still do that today...
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You know, in the old days, you picked up the phone and said, "Hi. This is (insert your name). Who am I speaking to?". I hear you can still do that today...

Nope, you have to ask guitar forums nowadays. Times are changing.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

is this in the 80s and such?

answer the phone tho m8
Quote by captainsnazz
is this in the 80s and such?

Like the actual way you answer the phone matters, snazz.

Quote by MeTallIcA313
Nope, you have to ask guitar forums nowadays. Times are changing.

I know. And then you get advice like, "ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE ALREADY". Isn't today great?!
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Aug 19, 2014,