Why am I a whiney little bitch, who can't be bothered to take a few seconds to scroll to the correct forum to post in, and get a far better answer?
Quote by UltimateGuizar
What you really need is a new kitchen

That was so damned helpful! Incredible! Post it again!
Quote by taveren420
I am a fan of Line 6...

ew
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Quote by taveren420
I am a fan of Line 6...

So does this work like I'm wanting? Is this a way to basically turn my PC into a modeling Amp/Recorder?

no. it turns your PC into a kitchen though
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
yeah it's still censored
Yeah if I could get my questions answered without memes that I do not even know about intended to get a laugh out of well established members, that'd be great.
Quote by taveren420
I am a fan of Line 6...

So does this work like I'm wanting? Is this a way to basically turn my PC into a modeling Amp/Recorder?

Yes. I have the Scarlett 2i4 and you just connect a USB cable to your computer, a guitar cable to the interface from you guitar, and there. You can torrent some neat guitar software to mess around with, or try the trial versions or just buy them if you got the money. If you want to record it behooves you to get a DAW as well
Quote by taveren420
Yeah if I could get my questions answered without memes that I do not even know about intended to get a laugh out of well established members, that'd be great.

Well it would help if you went to the right subforum. We don't even play guitar here
Quote by caeser1156
Well it would help if you went to the right subforum. We don't even play guitar here

This.

Seriously, why do people expect serious answers when they can't take the time to post in the correct area. It's not hard. Everything is labeled.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
This.

Seriously, why do people expect serious answers when they can't take the time to post in the correct area. It's not hard. Everything is labeled.

Why should I care about sub-forums? I'm not a super serious member of your fine internet community. Nazi.
Quote by Weaponized
Yes. I have the Scarlett 2i4 and you just connect a USB cable to your computer, a guitar cable to the interface from you guitar, and there. You can torrent some neat guitar software to mess around with, or try the trial versions or just buy them if you got the money. If you want to record it behooves you to get a DAW as well

****ing sweet, man.
Quote by taveren420
Why should I care about sub-forums? I'm not a super serious member of your fine internet community. Nazi.

Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by taveren420

Because when you don't care about them you get shitty answers like you did here and then get your panties in a wad asking why you don't get serious answers.

And you don't have to be a super serious member to read that the site has a gear and accessories forum and a recording forum
Last edited by caeser1156 at Aug 20, 2014,
Quote by caeser1156
Because when you don't care about them you get shitty answers like you did here and then get your panties in a wad asking why you don't get serious answers.

And you don't have to be a super serious member to read that the site has a gear and accessories forum

Well aren't you salty? **** your rules, bitch.
Quote by taveren420

Hmm. I'm guessing you're like 14. 420 in the name and the general 14 year old behavior.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by taveren420

You're the one who got upset when we mentioned kitchens. You can't even be surprised. Most of us don't even play guitar. We were the forum on bitchin-kitchens.com until ultimate-guitar bought us out and turned us into the pit. So asking us for guitar advice is a really dumb idea. Kitchens on the other hand...we're experts
Last edited by caeser1156 at Aug 20, 2014,
Quote by taveren420

Call the cops, somebody doesn't give a f*ck.
Quote by deadsmileyface
nice username, brah

Incredible use of sarcasm there.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Incredible use of sarcasm there.

dont u mean "incredible use of sarcasm there, brah", brah?
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
dont u mean "incredible use of sarcasm there, brah", brah?

I feel dirty if I type that four letter 'word'.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Oh, and for the record - if somebody asks something like the original question in here again and you've already directed them to the right place, the best responses afterwards get Hydra points.

Hydra points are only redeemable in Scotland, but entitle the holder to the stated number of free reach-arounds from Hydra himself.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.