I want to be able to hear my own guitar sound through in ear monitors while playing onstage, what is the best way to do this? budget is around $60
Do you have a PA system already?
Also does your budget include IEM's?
What's your amp?
Do you have a wireless transmitter already?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
it's a small band so no PA system, no wireless transmitter. I use a vox ac4tv, I already have iems so it's not included in the budget.

budget is flexible but no more then 100$
Probably not gonna happen for that $$$. Cheaper way is headphones and mixer/headphone amp, I guess you can probably swing it with cheapie items, like a small mixer for about $50 and headphones but it won't be very good and you'll have cable attached. Might as well ask for better monitor mix and crank up more.
Quote by joshua_120795
I want to be able to hear my own guitar sound through in ear monitors while playing onstage, what is the best way to do this? budget is around $60

And I want a Unicorn.

We both have roughly the same chance of getting what we want.

This is about as cheap as it gets...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/in-ear-wireless-systems/galaxy-audio-as-900-personal-wireless-system
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
A veeery DIY solution would be getting a Y cable, plugging the amp on one end and something like a vox amplug on the other, and monitoring the signal coming out of the amplug.

To monitor the amp itself you're gonna need more money.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
I went with the amplug and y cable solution, works perfectly for my needs. Thanks for the help.
^ that's I thing I don't really know if would disgust me or flatter me if I saw that live
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola