Do you have any possessions you consider almost sacred to you, something you actually love, something that makes you?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I have my Granda's Naval records, medals and old diving knife.

I'd never give up a few of the vinyls I have.

My boxing medals.

I don't hang on to much stuff tbh
an arithmetic book from the late 19th century.
i don't know why i feel so dry
I don't have much that "makes" me, but I have plenty of things that are of deep sentimental value.

I guess you could call them sacred... I'd hit you if you pissed on them or anything. Though that goes for most of my things.

Don't pee on my things.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
My guitars, my blade, my bow, my necklace and my ring.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
No. I don't see the point in this.

Yes, certain things I own have sentimental value. But acting as if those objects "define" me is like saying my favorite food defines me.
Objects? Fools! Do you not know the Object is dead? There is no such thing as a 'things'! There is merely out linguistic projection, and the world speaking back to us - an eternal and dynamic flow, wherein knowledge and truth are as fluid as the waters of the ocean.
Quote by KingEuphoric
My hockey gear. No question. I'm the only one allowed to touch it.

I was in your house, rubbing my balls on it while you were out yesterday.

But no, noting I own is that precious(though I'd probably still want to skin someone alive if they robbed my house).
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
My woman.

lolololol
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Yes, my Marshall.
Guitars:
ESP LTD EX 50 with Dimarzios
Modified MIM Fender strat with schaller floyd rose
LTD EC-1000 with EMG's
2x LTD EC 401

Amps:
Marshall JVM205h
Fender Mustang II

Other bits and pieces:
D'addario strings
TC electronic g-major 2
I expected this thread to be about women

I don't have any
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Pretty much everything I own. I get real pissy if somebody touches my stuff, which is why I don't let people in my house anymore.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by Eryth
Objects? Fools! Do you not know the Object is dead? There is no such thing as a 'things'! There is merely out linguistic projection, and the world speaking back to us - an eternal and dynamic flow, wherein knowledge and truth are as fluid as the waters of the ocean.

You must be a riot at parties.
Quote by Eryth

How is it that you managed to be this nerdy in a few short sentences? Is this you?
My 1774 copy of Hervey's Medidations and my 1623 copy of Various Sermones by John Jewel. Old books ftw.

That and my stuffed cat, called Bertie that I have had since I was 3. Still got him, in my room at home. I'm like a child really...
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
I've got plenty of items that i like and i would be initially upset if i were to ever lose them, but i can do without them. I don't have anything i'd go back into a burning home for, except my cat if he didn't make it out.
Sail upon the open skies
My collection of things that beyonce has touched
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by Eryth

I know you're not a dhan multi but it's a close thing
Quote by Eryth

Communist.

nothing wrong with that
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by angusfan16
I've got plenty of items that i like and i would be initially upset if i were to ever lose them, but i can do without them. I don't have anything i'd go back into a burning home for, except my cat if he didn't make it out.

If there was a fire, I'd try to get my computer out. Not that I love my computer that much or that it's such a great/expensive computer, but I just can't be arsed to re-install everything on a new one.
Quote by Weaponized
my 70 inch 3d led tv

lets have a sleepover ill bring some movies

lolmnt is not invited to the sleepover
banned