Page 1 of 3
as today in England it is GCSE results day , thought i would start this thread , what was your best and worst grade in school and in which subject?

mine was

Best - C in Maths

Worst - F in Georgraphy.
A in Maths

U in English Lit cos I was ill and couldn't ring up to tell them.

If that doesn't count then my D in Drama/German
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

If we're talking GCSE level (Standard Grade here in Scotland), straight A student lol
lol at actually getting Fs in a subject.

english, physics, biology and spanish - A's. lel

worst grades I think was home-ed and art/painting or whatever its called in english, with E's?

I don't have my grades in A-F though so whatever is the lowest passing grade is what I had in the worst grades.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Aug 21, 2014,
I got A's in the sciences, music and art.
I got B's in Maths and English.

The worst I got was a D, but I forgot what it was in.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Aug 21, 2014,
C+ in AP Chemistry and 8th grade Geometry. I remember my Geometry grade because I was so ashamed of it, it was the only math class I was bad at.

A+ in all my Spanish/English/PE/others I can't remember classes

I have lowered my standards slightly for uni grades
cat
I was pretty much an awful student until high school and then I got all A's and B's from 9th grade through university. Except for in archaeology I got a C because the class was too boring for me to pay attention.
D in GCSE IT.

Like, seriously, how do you f*ck that up. Turns out my teacher "forgot" to submit half the class' coursework.

But also

DURR HOW DO I COMPUTER LELELELELELEL1!!11!!

Got 4 A*s at GCSE. English, History, Chemistry and Physics.

I don't talk about my A levels. Worst grade I've had so far at Uni was 42%, which I got for "Metals in Organic Synthesis."
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
A's in a few things

F's in many, many things.
i don't know why i feel so dry
A in all the art stuff, A in science, B and Cs for everything else
My best was A+ in algebra.
My worse was A in PE
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
I think my highest mark in music which was a C but i had many Cs

I had quite a few Fs as well, worst would be Physics
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I got an F once, but it turned out it was because the professor used the wrong answer key. Turned out to be an A- once they got the right key.

Other than that, worst I've had was probably a B-.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
English and Social Studies were my worst at like 65% but just last year i got 37% on a circuits midterm. That was fun. In highschool my best was math
How am I supposed to remember? I think I got an A in Research of Experimental Social Psychology. . . and. . . a C in Spanish 201?

It's been too long. I could look it up, but screw that.
In high school? 90%+ in music, english, geography, and philosophy and under 25% in math and science...and i tried my damndest in those courses.

In university, it's a more even spread...my worst mark was a 60-something and my best marks are in the upper 80s
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I assume we mean final grades:
Best: 104.1% in Health and Wellness in college (A+)
Worst: 72% in Spanish IV in highschool (C-)
As far as tests, my best was a 110% and my worst was a 25%.
To live: To paint with all the colors of experience and embrace forever the creation you make, because no matter what the product is, it's always your masterpiece.
Quote by Luna Eclipsed
I assume we mean final grades:
Best: 104.1% in Health and Wellness in college (A+)
Worst: 72% in Spanish IV in highschool (C-)
As far as tests, my best was a 110% and my worst was a 25%.

>104.1%, 110%

>On tests

I'm sorry, I don't understand your math.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Worst grade ever was in high school geometry. Was like one percent away from a C- which was the minimum you needed to pass. My teacher was cool tho and bumped me up. She was an awesome person but was such a bad teacher that I was getting a D in ****ing geometry when I'm actually p great in math. Tho there were other factors that caused me to get such a low grade, but that's deeply personal stuff.

I don't even know what my best grade would be since I'm otherwise good at academics. Still had a 4.0 when I dropped out of uni.
High school physics was my worst at 60 (out of 100; anything below 60 is a fail. My teacher probably just mercy passed me).

EDIT: Although I graduated high school (5 years where I live) with a mid 80's average. Pretty good considering I slacked off a shit ton

Last year University was my best grades I've ever had. Finished the year with a 4.24 GPA (on a 4.3 scale) and got a couple of scholarships and awards.

I think my accumulative GPA right now is like 4.21 or something. Pretty happy about that, but not sure if I can keep that up.
Last edited by E7#9 at Aug 21, 2014,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Because grades are really a great indication of your actual knowledge of a subject.

/minirant

Of course they're not. But it's a convenient excuse to start a pissing contest, and i'd also be captain obvious if I said that everyone on UG loves pissing contests.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Aug 21, 2014,
Quote by vulgarmachine
>104.1%, 110%

>On tests

Bonus questions, dude
I got an E in I.T.

And I'm living proof grades mean nothing, As I work for a software company.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Because grades are really a great indication of your actual knowledge of a subject.

/minirant

Totally agreed. I'm on target for a first at Uni in chemistry, and I nearly failed my A level in chemistry.

A levels mean nothing. Though apparently, GCSEs give a good indication into predicted performance at University. Much more than A-levels can.

Quote by E7#9

Bonus questions, dude

Gotcha.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570

My Youtube
My godawful blog
A+ in a bunch of stuff.

D in French.

Before that D my worst was the odd B in everything. I was actively trying to get an E in french though, through not doing any work or paying any attention, cause I hated the teacher and wanted to prove a point. I mean when it came to the speaking assessment I just sat there and shrugged my shoulders. somehow my written test gave me enough to push it up to a D.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
D in French.

Before that D my worst was the odd B in everything. I was actively trying to get an E in french though, through not doing any work or paying any attention, cause I hated the teacher and wanted to prove a point. I mean when it came to the speaking assessment I just sat there and shrugged my shoulders. somehow my written test gave me enough to push it up to a D.

Sums up my attitude towards A-level Biology. Realised I didn't like it, or the teacher who was teaching it. Drew a pic of Chairman Mao riding a tractor in my final exam. And I still *technically* passed (Got an E).

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Of course they're not. But it's a convenient excuse to start a pissing contest, and i'd also be captain obvious if I said that everyone on UG loves pissing contests.

You got that right.
Quote by vulgarmachine
>104.1%, 110%

>On tests

The class offered extra credit
To live: To paint with all the colors of experience and embrace forever the creation you make, because no matter what the product is, it's always your masterpiece.
A's pretty much every year in PE through elementary and high school. In uni I've received a couple A's in history classes and an engineering/tech writing class.

Just last semester I failed my economics elective, first thing I've ever failed. I'd like to say it was because of the grading scheme but it's more due to me being math stupid and giving up on the course. Still very, very disappointing
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Page 1 of 3