Hi All,
I just got a PRS SE from Guitar Center and I was so excited at the store that I didn't notice that the truss rod cover did not have the "PRS" logo.

Is that typical? Or do you think someone bought the before me, changed it and returned?
Attachments:
Screenshot_2014-08-21-10-27-03.jpg
Untitled.jpg
Last edited by ken styles at Aug 21, 2014,
maybe someone is ****ing with you, and they removed it, turned it upside down and put it back on...
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Their upper end guitars do not have the logo on the truss rod cover. With a couple of exceptions, they are all plain.
Various Strats
PRS SC245 (2007)
Fessenden SD-10 pedal steel
Koch Studiotone XL
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25+
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1
Quote by ken styles
that's a rip off...now I have to buy one?

Why do you need the logo stamped on your truss rod cover?
Because I went through the trouble of saving up for a prs I want to show it off.... Lol I know it's silly. It's like buying a range Rover and no logo.
Oh, I see. You're one of those kinds of people.

I'm just busting you. But honestly, I wouldn't care. You already have the model of the guitar on the headstock anyway.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Aug 21, 2014,
Get your name engraved on it. Anyone impressed by the usual stuff on the PRS truss-rod cover will think its been customized...
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
It's hardly uncommon.

I don't remember ever seeing an SE guitar without the PRS logo in the truss rod cover.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
maybe someone is ****ing with you, and they removed it, turned it upside down and put it back on...

Yeah, take it off and see if the PRS logo is on the other side.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
I took off the cover and nothing on the back. and it's definitely an SE.

Doesn't matter anymore after someone mentioned that higher end PRS guitars do not have the PRS logo.

My guitar's name is "Scarlett" (following the 1920's prostitute name protocol)

Maybe I'll get that engraved on the cover. ...lol
Last edited by ken styles at Aug 22, 2014,
I have one from 2006. An se singlecut that has a plain black truss rod cover.
Quote by ken styles
Because I went through the trouble of saving up for a prs I want to show it off.... Lol I know it's silly. It's like buying a range Rover and no logo.

No sympathy for you. Take your show-off attitude and shove it where the sun don't shine, man.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
No sympathy for you. Take your show-off attitude and shove it where the sun don't shine, man.

crazysam23_Atax maybe you did not notice the "LOL at the end of my sentence but it was a joke so go try and get laid because you are way too tense.
Quote by ken styles
crazysam23_Atax maybe you did not notice the "LOL at the end of my sentence but it was a joke so go try and get laid because you are way too tense.

Nah, I have wine. I ain't tense at all.