Hey UG!

We are back! We are honoring Metallica's 30th anniversary of Ride the Lightning. Covering the classic For Whom The Bell Tolls. We have another one coming soon!

All guitar parts are covered here. (Minus the ending dive bombs... None of us have a Floyd or whammy bar)

More on the equipment used in the description on YouTube

Crits on Playing, Recording and Video. 1 or all would be awesome!

Keep rocking! And as always Crit 4 Crit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COr3yVhU-Ao

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Very nice!
Amazing V!
Your rhythm guitar tones really go well together.
Video is... well, pretty bad... Sadly it immediately makes you cover look (and even sound) amateur, you must improve it.
Keep rocking!
Thanks man!

Still trying to figure out what to do about the video stuff. Hopefully Itll be getting better!

Quote by Gunpowder
First off, the cover itself is great! You guys nailed this song!! One of my favorite metallica songs to jam, and you guys nailed it. The tones are pretty good, the video isnt too great, but it works. Keep it up! Secondly, the guy on the bottom needs to lower his guitar a bit (I DO give him many props for playing standing though!) Actually, i give you both props for standing and playing!
C4C?
www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=32927793
Very great playing from you guys! I love how the two guitars blend so well. I really like your tone btw, really "bassy" and fat. I don't have any criticisms towards the actual cover itself, but the video is kind of awkward. What program did you use to edit it? I don't really have any suggestions for the video though, I'm not good with that kinda stuff
Quote by awesomo41894
First off, the cover itself is great! You guys nailed this song!! One of my favorite metallica songs to jam, and you guys nailed it. The tones are pretty good, the video isnt too great, but it works. Keep it up! Secondly, the guy on the bottom needs to lower his guitar a bit (I DO give him many props for playing standing though!) Actually, i give you both props for standing and playing!
C4C?
www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=32927793

Thanks man!
I hear you on the guitar being to high. But, for some reason I like it that high, It makes it easier for me to play and I dont have to bend my left hand all crazy (had an injury to my fretting hand a year ago).

I'll be check out your video in a second

-Josh

Quote by jerrybkyang
Very great playing from you guys! I love how the two guitars blend so well. I really like your tone btw, really "bassy" and fat. I don't have any criticisms towards the actual cover itself, but the video is kind of awkward. What program did you use to edit it? I don't really have any suggestions for the video though, I'm not good with that kinda stuff

Thank you!
Im using Adobe premier 12 for the editing. Yea, looks like the split cam like isnt to popular. Im going to try to figure something out. In-which both of us are equally on the video.

-Josh

Quote by Psychedelist
awesome dudes! well done. Sounded just the way it should. Really big.

Thanks man!

-Josh

Quote by Gunpowder