Hi All
Im looking at buying a Epiphone Les Paul, but would like to know how the model order goes, is a 100 a bass model or is the standard the bass??
Im a little confused.
The base model is a Special II/Junior
Then it's a 100
Then it's a Studio
Then it's a Standard
Then it's a Custom
Then it's a Tribute
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I'd say it's pretty close to what TOODEEPBLUE said, I'd just make a minor tweak.

Special II
Studio
Standard or Traditional Pro
Custom
Tribute Plus

Your personal preferences could influence that of course, only you can really say what you want out of a Les Paul.
So traditional pro < custom? Wood? Pickups? The trad pros look pretty appealing...
Quote by OliveG
So traditional pro < custom? Wood? Pickups? The trad pros look pretty appealing...

Generally the only difference between Trad Pro's, Standards and Customs are aesthetics.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Which I guess is subjective because to me the trad pro looks much better than the customs.

Of course it's the stock photo from their website I'm basing this on. I'm sure the real thing doesn't have as nice a top as on the website. But man, that aqua blue... wow... serious gas...
The tribute plus outfit seems pretty interesting. Aren't the Gibson USA '57 pickups really good pickups?
By the way, are the tributes and traditional pro a new line or something? I don't see them in store at GC...