Would love to do a NAD post but can't get pics to work.
Mesa Boogie Single Rectoverb 50 series 2 combo
Randall RM100
Peavey 5150 4x12
Peavey XXX 2x12 combo
Pedals
Photobucket?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I'm not to computer savvy and I'm doing this from my phone might have
to wait for my daughters help lol.
Randall RM100
Peavey 5150 4x12
Peavey XXX 2x12 combo
Pedals
There's a Photobucket app. Pretty easy to drive.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Is it the Single Recto in your sig?

I use photobucket. Open an account. Create a folder. Upload some pics. Copy/paste the IMG link provided to the right of your pic and paste it here.

Congrats

You will dig this amp.

PS: don't forget you will also need either a review or a clip
how did you get your avatar to work?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Go Advanced
Scroll Down
Manage Attachments
Add picture
Done.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Go Advanced
Scroll Down
Manage Attachments
Add picture
Done.

Come on man. Get with times. That is so 2009

If you physically load the picture to the UG server:

1.) You can't repaste it anywhere within UG, can only be posted once.
2.) UG has size restrictions
3.) I don't think I can copy it and use it for my own....nvmd.
4.) He needs a Photobucket account anyway.

Actually, I'm thinking of leaving Photobucket because I'm running out of free space, there are too may advertisements, they've made it increasingly harder to edit photos, other valid reasons.

Dropbox, Imageshack, etc will also work but moving everything would be a pain and it would break all the links I've created over the years
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Actually, I'm thinking of leaving Photobucket because I'm running out of free space, there are too may advertisements, they've made it increasingly harder to edit photos, other valid reasons.

:

Just get a Google + account. All your photos from a smart phone get downloaded automatically. Piece of cake.
Quote by RJH11
I'm not to computer savvy and I'm doing this from my phone might have
to wait for my daughters help lol.

LOL
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
LOL

Don't LOL it's a serious problem. My parents hound me all day to show them how to make their emails pop up again and 'why do these computer windows keep popping up'.

It's a nightmare.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I'm well aware of it
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
^ The last thing I need is for all of my photos to upload automatically to any site

I'd rather do it manually.

ditto that.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
looks like you and 311 are unelectable too
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yes its the mesa still jamming will do a proper review after I've put
it through its paces. So far though this amp is killer.
Randall RM100
Peavey 5150 4x12
Peavey XXX 2x12 combo
Pedals
^ I know, I just thought it was funny
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
This sh*t is making me crazy how do you compress the files so I can do
my NAD says files are to large.
Randall RM100
Peavey 5150 4x12
Peavey XXX 2x12 combo
Pedals
Won't even let me post them
Randall RM100
Peavey 5150 4x12
Peavey XXX 2x12 combo
Pedals
Ok there on photo bucket how do I get them here?
Randall RM100
Peavey 5150 4x12
Peavey XXX 2x12 combo
Pedals