Currently I have a korg pitchblack tuner, wampler plexi drive, Boss DS-1, TC nova delay and ernieball VPjr.

now i have extra money (around 150ish) and looking for a new addition. what should i get next?

I'm using a Gibson Les Paul standard and a Vox AC4TV amp.
(i might be selling my DS-1 to get a proco rat)
What do you mean by "hillsong sound"?
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by joshua_120795
i might be selling my DS-1 to get a proco rat

Do this!

Also a wah would be a good addition, or possibly a phaser
My Rig:
Maverick F-1, Ibanez RG1527, Schecter Omen 8
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
Quote by Linkerman
What do you mean by "hillsong sound"?

Hillsong refers to a group of musicians making up the praise and worship ministry that appears on albums released by the Hillsong church in Australia and worldwide. I'm not sure what *specific* sound he'd referring to.
Could you give us a specific song that would be a good example of the sound you're after.
My band plays some of their songs sometimes, and I usually use some delay or reverb and light to medium distortion or overdrive.
Come to think of it, their one guitarist uses a nova and a vp jr.
Last edited by transformed at Aug 22, 2014,
Get an OGRE Thunderclap Distortion Pedal! We love ours, and i think there is still a giveaway for one
Delay pedal of some sort.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Just a thought, that'd be kinda cool if there was a pedal sorta like an acoustic simulator but a banjo simulator instead. I'd be all over a banjo simulator pedal! (At least for a couple days)
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Whatever you do, don't get a TMG.

(Allegedly!)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Does anyone know what Marvin Pedals are like?.. they have sprung up on ebay and are supposed to be handmade... quite a wide range of tubescreamer copies, rats etc.
You guys kill me with the "hillsong sound". tap temo delay, light chorus, light reverb, analog overdrive. thread over.
I had a worship leader who used to say "we're not looking for the 80's type a sound" then proceed to play a patch just like the Edge from U2 FROM THE 80's because it was a hillsong tune.
These cats are young and they weren't born yet so I understand. But it's a strange thing watching a teen or twenty something act like you don't get it with their big piece of plywood with 12 tone sucking pedals bridged together making triplicate delay for you because none of them can do it in time on their own. lol. you'll grow out of it when you finally listen to other influences.