I didn't know what other catagory to put this in-

Are Rogue Rocketeers good as a project? I want a cheap guitar on which I can change hardware, the neck, give a new paint job. And I quite like the body shape. Or should I use a different guitar?
If you’re genuinely interested in a custom paint job just buy an unfinished body and some used parts. Scraping the poly finish off a guitar is going to be a PITA, and there’s no point paying for a finished body that you’ll strip anyway.
I'd suggest getting a used Squier or something instead. Several Rogues I've seen have had serious structural issues. Plus, Squiers are going to be a lot easier to find parts for.

Or a body blank as mentioned above is a great idea.
never a good idea trying to change your significant other (or pick a partner that you think you can change). that's just a bad idea, IMO.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
My buddy had a Rogue when we were in High School....

Sucked harder then a Dyson Vacuum.
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3