got this idea of another forum , so thought i would start it here

here is mine

@hbk4894

also got @WRTOP50

the second one is a Waterloo Road fan page so i upload a lot of Waterloo Road images on there.
I really don't want UG'ers to know my Twitter, unless I've actually met them. So, no...this is a bad idea.
Quote by hbk4894
also got @WRTOP50

the second one is a Waterloo Road fan page so i upload a lot of Waterloo Road images on there.

I deleted it. I made it as a joke, then was like "am I really narcissistic enough to communicate random thoughts in short pathetic snippets all day long" and decided I wasn't. same reason I don't really post anything on facebook*

*not saying twitter users are narcissists who are intellectually incapable of extended conversations, just that me using twitter would make me feel like that.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
I deleted it. I made it as a joke, then was like "am I really narcissistic enough to communicate random thoughts in short pathetic snippets all day long" and decided I wasn't. same reason I don't really post anything on facebook*

*not saying twitter users are narcissists who are intellectually incapable of extended conversations, just that me using twitter would make me feel like that.
This is exactly why I never registered there to begin with.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I really don't want UG'ers to know my Twitter, unless I've actually met them. So, no...this is a bad idea.

This.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.