Page 1 of 2
FXX is marathoning them all. I am on vacation watching it with a baby. Are you watching? If so, is a baby watching too?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Infant. There's actually several babies getting in on this shit.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
no because i do not have the money to be provided with such fancy channels on my television
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by lolmnt
Infant. There's actually several babies getting in on this shit.

oh nice. gettin em started right
banned
i was gonna but i had stuff to do

most of that stuff i done and now i just don't feel compelled

this is literally my life tune in next time for the same thing
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Nah Simpsons is p awful.

The Simpsons is a thing. You hate everything. Therefore.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I don't have FXX

It's kinda depressing how upset I am at missing this marathon

I'm gonna pop in a DVD so I feel like I'm part of it

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Aug 22, 2014,
I've been watching seasons 6 and 7 though and it's absurd how enlightened those people were and it'd be ahead of its time if it was released today. I mean it's not always hilarious but it's almost always really smart and entertaining, at least around then
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by lolmnt
The Simpsons is a thing. You hate everything. Therefore.

nah she likes some things. she is also quick to criticize the things she likes. so shes pretty consistent.

this is what facebook will get you
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
nah she likes some things. she is also quick to criticize the things she likes. so shes pretty consistent.

this is what facebook will get you

Yeah this
When I was young I watched all the time, 10 years I haven't seen 1 and will probably never watch one again TBH, not that I think it's bad, but way too old to enjoy now
Quote by Tempoe
When I was young I watched all the time, 10 years I haven't seen 1 and will probably never watch one again TBH, not that I think it's bad, but way too old to enjoy now

I started on S5 just a couple months ago, it's still great
Lolmnt did you maybe steal some infants or something?
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by Tempoe

this is dumb
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Yeah I don't watch Simpsons but isn't the humor aimed more at adults than kids anyway
Quote by CL/\SH
Lolmnt did you maybe steal some infants or something?

Yeah I'm training them to like me so I can have friends when they're older.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I want a baby to watch simpsons with. Im gonna go sex my gf
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by lolmnt

That doesn't sound very kosher
Quote by lolmnt

oh cool
banned
Quote by lolmnt

Are you michael scott?
I haven't watched the Simpsons in years. I still have seasons 5 & 6 on dvd, I should really watch those one day.
Quote by lolmnt

if you do too good a job they won't have any friends though
I watch it when I drop my daughter at my father in laws house. But I have all the released seasons on DVD anyway, so I don't need to. I'd be willing to bet I'm the biggest fan on these boards.

...yeah, I made this a contest.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I watch it when I drop my daughter at my father in laws house. But I have all the released seasons on DVD anyway, so I don't need to. I'd be willing to bet I'm the biggest fan on these boards.

bring it (season 9 and under only though)

Quote by aximond
bring it (season 9 and under only though)

I have an image, too. This is my arm:

Your picture is Mr Black from Kamp Krusty. You use Quizzup? We can trivia war it up, bro.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Aug 23, 2014,
I just find the characters, plots, voices get really annoying after so long, I can't even watch for 1 min, and it was my fav show years ago
Quote by Tempoe
I just find the characters, plots, voices get really annoying after so long, I can't even watch for 1 min, and it was my fav show years ago

👎👎
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Tempoe

Why?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Have you ever done the trivia thing on their website? I did it years ago and it was way too easy. I was pretty disappointed.
Quote by Dimarzio45
Have you ever done the trivia thing on their website? I did it years ago and it was way too easy. I was pretty disappointed.

No, but I play Simpsons Scene It and Trivial Pursuit a lot. The thing I like about Quizzup is that it gives you points for timing.

So, what's everyone's favorite character and episode? Mine are Moe and Maggie Makes Three, cause no matter what, if I'm having a bad day at work, that episode makes me feel better.
The Homer They Fall is a close second because it's got some great Moe scenes and Homer's entrance jam is my favorite Simpsons Joke of all time.
I'm actually about to go through the first ten seasons to catalog all the tattoos and decide which ones I need to add. Like, I'm planning to get the Sideshow Bob ones, like Die Bart DDie, and Bart's unfinished Mother tattoo from the pilot episode. And there's an episode that shows Bart imagining himself in the future with a Krusty the Clown skull and crossbones.
Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Aug 24, 2014,
I'd have to say Ralph is my favorite character.

I like the Treehouse of Horror from the 5th season a lot(even though it's not really a single story).

I can't really choose a favorite episode...maybe the one where Lisa gets married in the future? I don't know...so many choices.

Oh, the Stonecutters episode was pretty great, too.
'It's a secret.'
'Shuuuut uuuuup.'
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Aug 24, 2014,
When you watch a bunch of episodes back to back Barney stops being funny and gets super tragic.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I think my favorite THOH are Dial Z for Zombies and The Homega Man. They're basically the same episode, but they are classic. I always think of The Springfield Files as a tree house episode, too.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2