UG Chat 7; The Chat is a Beautiful Thread & I am no Longer Afraid of 6

Page 4 of 997
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Hey Jay look at this. My friend let me use it for the night. This thing is insane cloud city.

Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I laughed when I saw marijuana flavored vape oil at the gas station recently
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
This shit is fuccking crazy man. I dont smoke cigs or nothin so I never got that nicotine high, but this shit blows my mind.

Quote by eGraham
I laughed when I saw marijuana flavored vape oil at the gas station recently

415AlmostBlazeIt
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
415AlmostBlazeIt
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
That's funny. The only reason you would like the smell of marijuana is that you used to smoke a bunch of it.

I still enjoy driving by a dead skunk. Mmmmhmmmm. That's like a mile of tasty.

But seriously, can't we just legalize it now? I don't want to wait.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Nelshizzle
Hey Jay look at this. My friend let me use it for the night. This thing is insane cloud city.

Dooooope. That's a Penny mod. I hear they're pretty rad. Full copper body and copper contacts, that thing is sure to hit like a train.

Speaking of copper, I just bought a new copper mod today. I'll post pics in a bit. It's got copper contacts like the one you posted, so it's bound to perform similarly.

Shit is so tight.
I sold my old 1x12 cab today at musicgoround (yes I actually do play guitar) and cashed the check like minutes before the bank branch closed.

It would be super cool if that check went through tonight. But until then, I'm listening to Earth, Wind and Fire and drinking whiskey which I put too much bitters into.
speaking of vape pens i bought a pen for the good kind of oil off my buddy today, cant wait to put it into action
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by jimihendrix6699
speaking of vape pens i bought a pen for the good kind of oil off my buddy today, cant wait to put it into action

Niiiiiiiiiiiice.

I'm still on the hunt for green october
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
was wondering where you've been. i missed you

I still don't have my laptops. I might end up staying here in VA for another few days. I hope so, because the longer I am away from home, the smaller my problems become, right?

Also I don't relate to the term "home"
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Amuro Jay
Dooooope. That's a Penny mod. I hear they're pretty rad. Full copper body and copper contacts, that thing is sure to hit like a train.

Speaking of copper, I just bought a new copper mod today. I'll post pics in a bit. It's got copper contacts like the one you posted, so it's bound to perform similarly.

Shit is so tight.

I can't hang tho. I cough like a bitch lmfao.

heres a vid
http://vid58.photobucket.com/albums/g270/Nelsean53/video-2014-08-22-21-11-56_zps531555ca.mp4

Last edited by Nelshizzle at Aug 23, 2014,
This is my new copper Nemesis mod:

Thing hits like a semi loaded with concrete. Definitely stronger than my Stingray.

There it is standing next to my copper Stingray with a Patriot RDA clone on top. Bought that today too. Had the air holes drilled out a bit to my liking. Copper buddies!

The Stingray has tarnished pretty well. Hopefully the Nemesis looks like that in a few weeks.
That thing is beautiful. ;_;

Quote by Amuro Jay
I may post a video soon

But yeah I like the way yours works. Is that a copper Stillare on top?

Ya thats what it says. He buys clone variants from popular mods on some chinese site. Where things cost hundreds of dollars officially come out to be $15 on that website. I love these things tho.

Quote by snipelfritz
Niiiiiiiiiiiice.

I'm still on the hunt for green october

yea my buddy said i could have it for 40$ so i couldn't pass it up

^congrats on the marriage dead lol
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by Amuro Jay
Clones are rad lol. Everything I just posted are all clones

You get a good clone and it's almost impossible to tell the difference between them and the originals. Man, I love China.

Ya it's crazy cool. Good stuff!

guys, what happened to the drug thread? is that not a thing anymore? im too lazy to look through five pages of glaring text...
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Harvey Swick
guys, what happened to the drug thread? is that not a thing anymore? im too lazy to look through five pages of glaring text...

rip in peace drug thread
banned
Quote by Harvey Swick

You're a little late, it's been gone for a while.
yeah. i guess i have been gone for awhile too....

Yea the mods decided to lock it, they thought the idea of talking about illegal drugs on here was sketchy i guess.
Quote by Harvey Swick

its been dead for a while, a couple of guys went out in flames and some rarely post anymore. were not all gone though

#ripDT
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Yea the mods decided to lock it, they thought the idea of talking about illegal drugs on here was sketchy i guess.

how did it become sketchy all of a sudden? were people not following the rules and being completely blatant about using drugs? or some other third thing?

RIP DT

Quote by Harvey Swick
how did it become sketchy all of a sudden? were people not following the rules and being completely blatant about using drugs? or some other third thing?

RIP DT

the mods were upset about talk of harder drugs and talk of people doing irresponsible things while on drugs
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
the mods were upset about talk of harder drugs and talk of people doing irresponsible things while on drugs

understandable. its nice to see the YLYL still going after the mods revamped it. why not do the same thing for the DT? or does it seem too soon for that?

Quote by Harvey Swick

RIP DT

it did get pretty casual but there were many "reasons"

whats done is done though
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by Harvey Swick
understandable. its nice to see the YLYL still going after the mods revamped it. why not do the same thing for the DT? or does it seem too soon for that?

apparently there was a chance to save it but people flipped and it never happened
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by jimihendrix6699
there were many "reasons"

oh, of that, i am sure.

Harvedit:

Quote by jimihendrix6699
apparently there was a chance to save it but people flipped and it never happened

thats a shame.

Last edited by Harvey Swick at Aug 23, 2014,
I didn't mind the drug thread, but I'm honestly surprised it lasted as long as it did. The last one was #7 (I think). It's weird the mods took that long to decide it was inappropriate for the forum.
Quote by jimihendrix6699

yeah some ****ing dorks blew any chance

doesnt really bother me tho, the people i met in that thread that matter to me i still keep up with for the most part (except trav, i miss that mofo)
banned
Quote by MeTallIcA313
I didn't mind the drug thread, but I'm honestly surprised it lasted as long as it did. The last one was #7 (I think). It's weird the mods took that long to decide it was inappropriate for the forum.

it was #10

i still have it stickied
banned
Quote by MeTallIcA313

nah man we were on #10
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode